? servers

? players online

My Confession

• Content Count:  2697

When I was in the third grade, I thought that I was gay. I didn't even know what gay meant. I just heard the other kids calling each other that. I was a lively kid in my youth but I changed when I started middle school. I was no longer getting yelled at for talking too much, I rarely talked at this point. I was scared to make friends because I didn't know any of these kids besides the ones I grew up with. I have never been great with girls, I just brushed it off as me being bad with women. I have always gotten along great with my male friends. I have no issue with them and I can always make new friends with any guy. I have talked to maybe 5 or 6 women who aren't related to me in the past 4 years. I never share my feelings with anyone but I need to share this. I'm gay. I have never told anyone because I don't know how my friends or family would react towards it but just typing that felt so great. It's like a burden was lifted from my shoulders. Thank you guys for spending your time reading this. I hope that you guys continue to look at me in the same light.

• Like 16

• Content Count:  2187

When I was in the third grade, I thought that I was gay. I didn't even know what gay meant. I just heard the other kids calling each other that. I was a lively kid in my youth but I changed when I started middle school. I was no longer getting yelled at for talking too much, I rarely talked at this point. I was scared to make friends because I didn't know any of these kids besides the ones I grew up with. I have never been great with girls, I just brushed it off as me being bad with women. I have always gotten along great with my male friends. I have no issue with them and I can always make new friends with any guy. I have talked to maybe 5 or 6 women who aren't related to me in the past 4 years. I never share my feelings with anyone but I need to share this. I'm gay. I have never told anyone because I don't know how my friends or family would react towards it but just typing that felt so great. It's like a burden was lifted from my shoulders. Thank you guys for spending your time reading this. I hope that you guys continue to look at me in the same light.

Bk3XI8t_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Edited by Frostbitten

Reply to Thread