? servers

? players online

Remembering 9-11

• Content Count:  2445

Also if you want to talk about taking innocent life then you must not be taking into consideration when we dropped two atomic bombs on Japanese cities based on their size. Yeah sure it happened during a war and there were a few military posts in Hiroshima and Nagasaki but that doesn't make it right as nearly all the deaths were civillan.

Are you fucking serious?

You are comparing an unprovoked terrorist attack on our soil that intentionally targeted civilians... to the atom bombs that were dropped on Japan during a time of war on key Japanese military installations in order to prevent even MORE deaths, civilian and military alike, that would have been caused on both sides had the United States and its allies launched a massive ground invasion attack on Japan.

Thank you for posting that, by the way. I've gained a little more insight into your mind and can now understand why your "feelings on certain subjects" are as asinine as they are.

• Content Count:  2903

Okay, I made this thread to remember this day and honor those who had lost their lives, not turn it into a flame-war. Sorry for the way I've responded to your posts Jesstilence. I'm just very patriotic, and when I saw what you said, it just ticked me off.

-Modgers

• Content Count:  2959

Sorry litkey but we picked those two cities not because of any military significance but because bombing them would cause terrify them into surrendering without us needing to invade. Yes less people died than if we had invaded but they were civilian targets and we did intentionally target them.

• Content Count:  2994

Sorry litkey but we picked those two cities not because of any military significance but because bombing them would cause terrify them into surrendering without us needing to invade. Yes less people died than if we had invaded but they were civilian targets and we did intentionally target them.

WTF are you talking about!, It was not American lives so who gives a shit, a hundred thousand of asian lives isnt shit compared to ONE SINGLE FUCKING AMERICAN LIFE, becouse american blood is much much much more holy than other blood (sarcasm).

I am sorry but No, just no, I lost 2 close people from my family, becouse of American bombs and my grand mom got shot, also by american. Oh btw how many people died in that day? hmm?

Reply to Thread