? servers

? players online

Remembering 9-11

• Content Count:  1802

Of course it was horrible thing and i don't wanna be disrespectful. But Jess kind has point I mean its years old. But first message was pretty rude.

And theres noway you can forgot that.

BUT!! This is only my opinion and I'm not stopping you saying yours so don't try to disrespect me about this post.

• Content Count:  2936

Great. This years obligatory 9-11 post. Can we move on now?

die in a fire.

I still remember sitting in the FSU ROTC room that they herded us into, telling us that they believed congress was going to make a congressional declaraction of war possibly, and that we should call our relatives to make certain they were ok

Edited by LegalSmash

• Content Count:  2903

Jes, I posted those pictures to show the truth of what happened. This WAS a horrific event. I'm not going to post the sugar-coated hologram pictures, or the memorial. People like you need to be reminded as to how tragic an event this was. This was NOTHING like Pearl Harbor. Sure, it was an attack, but this was on INNOCENT people, not a military target. I think we all want to move on, but I'm not the only person who brings it up every year. Watch CNN for about 15 minutes if you need to be reminded that other Americans are honoring this day.

-Modgers

• Content Count:  6559

Now where exactly was 93 headed to?

White House/ Capitol Building, any number of D.C. buildings, take your pick.

Sorry gray, I mean to quote you, not edit you.

• Content Count:  6712

It was a disasterous day to those affected directly and everyone else in the world. It made ripples far greater than the lives that were lost on that day, which makes it even more of a tradegy.

Reply to Thread