? servers

? players online

Question of the day 4/3/19

• Content Count:  1438

the most specific strange place was an ostrich farm in Arizona

they let you feed and pet goats, donkeys, ostriches, lorikeets and stingrays and you can also go to monster truck shows there I guess

Denver was also pretty strange, it's very uh... flamboyant there. like a whole different world man

• Like 2

• Content Count:  11

Footnote: I remember when question of the day was a re-occurring post on the forums, so I'ma try my best to revive it form the dead.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19496[/ATTACH]

Form. Anyways, strangest place ive traveled to is this town called waianae where i live. Home of the crackheads, as well as gangs, drug dealers, and me running across a 12 year old with a glock. Boy oh boy how fun that was for me, feel free to travel to the islands if you wanna see a 600 pound samoan drug addict :)

• Content Count:  484

It wasn’t me but my girlfriend went to Cuba to visit family there and the beaches were beautiful and the buildings looked so old and nice in the city/tourist area. Then, when you went to the more suburban parts the streets were dirty as hell and the houses were all old and there are kids running around playing baseball with their hands (as in batting with their hands) and using rocks as bases. Also, over there you can literally go into a bar with an adult and they’ll let you in even if you’re underage. Long story short my girlfriend got drunk (she was 14 turning 15 in the next few days at the time) and threw her family’s sandals in the pool. Kinda went on a tangent with that story and tlaked about other things that don’t have too much to do with Cuba but oh wel.

Reply to Thread