? servers

? players online

Question of the day 4/10/19

• Content Count:  331

If we’re talking about what’ll be a straight no then:

-Smokes

-Does any harder drugs

-after a point where we’ve built trust, lies or breaks loyalty in any way

Other than that I dunno, could probably work around anything depending on their personality

Exactly this. Something I’d add personally is if she’s been with wayyy too many guys. It just shows that they make poor decisions and it gives yourself a bad wrap.

• Content Count:  3150

@Ejivis who hurt you man? Talk about ruling out most of the female population on top of generalizing mental disorders and pretty clearly seeing your own personality as perfect and all supreme. Douchetastic over here.

------------------------------------

My no fly zone :

Smokes anything besides weed

Is under 5 foot

Doesnt like dogs

Voted for Trump

• Like 1
Edited by BoM

• Content Count:  331

@Ejivis who hurt you man? Talk about ruling out most of the female population on top of generalizing mental disorders and pretty clearly seeing your own personality as perfect and all supreme. Douchetastic over here.

------------------------------------

My no fly zone :

Smokes anything besides weed

Is under 5 foot

Doesnt like dogs

Voted for Trump

Gumline rolls in his grave

• Like 1

• Content Count:  272

Everyone seems to have a problem with people of a different political stance. As long as they respect my political stance as I would respect theirs I'd be fine with it. Deal breakers for me are if they have any unhealthy habits such as smoking or doing drugs. I'd want someone that could live as long as me and not die early because of their unhealthy choices.

• Content Count:  3391

Everyone seems to have a problem with people of a different political stance. As long as they respect my political stance as I would respect theirs I'd be fine with it. Deal breakers for me are if they have any unhealthy habits such as smoking or doing drugs. I'd want someone that could live as long as me and not die early because of their unhealthy choices.

I don't know about all that. If I were married to someone who actively voted against my children's best interest I wouldn't want them in my life. Anyone who thinks the world isn't changing for the worse at the rate we're going isn't someone I want in my life. It's not just politics, it's people's lives.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread