? servers

? players online

Question of the day 4/10/19

• Content Count:  353

You're telling me you wouldn't date someone who happens to be near-perfect for you if they happen to believe in a different imaginary god than you or happened to be allergic to dogs? Your list seems pretty damn exhaustive. Sure, wishful thinking is a bad mindset to start a relationship with, but don't you think some things that you personally listed as being red flags are fairly easy to change?

I also don't see how having a different political opinion or beliefs makes someone a "broken person".

The broken part was about actual personality defects (use common sense please-I was responding to Gentoos statement about those things). If you want to have a different religion or political affiliation that is fine, but you wont be doing it with me in your life as a partner.

No one is near perfect. And yes, if someone was not a Christian they would have 0% chance of being with me. And since that is directly related to high political topics and beliefs they are intertwined.

The dog part was a joke, but it would be difficult considering I have dogs that are very important to me and I would not give them up for anyone new.

A personality defect is never easy to change.

• Content Count:  1952

This also goes for my ex

Is not loyal, is dishonest, disrespectful, manipulative, a liar, has a drug/alcohol addiction, selfish, controlling, isn't understanding when told a situation, abusive, creepy, holds grudges, is vegan, is vegetarian, is a feminist, lazy to the point where you can't function throughout the day, overweight, doesn't have passion, doesn't comply or compromise, is mentally ill, smokes or vapes, major differences in political stances and religion, can't hold a conversation for at least 5 minutes, doesn't like social interactions, can't take a joke, blames video games, doesn't like cats or dogs, gets angry over little things, acts like a bitch when something doesn't go their way, doesn't want children, isn't confident in many things, doesn't like taking risks, isn't adventurous, isn't open about their emotions, causes drama, and doesn't say something when they think you or themselves are uncomfortable with something.

• Like 1
Edited by Noxstar

• Content Count:  353

This also goes for my ex

Is not loyal, is dishonest, disrespectful, manipulative, a liar, has a drug/alcohol addiction, selfish, controlling, isn't understanding when told a situation, abusive, creepy, holds grudges, is vegan, is vegetarian, is a feminist, lazy to the point where you can't function throughout the day, overweight, has passion in something I can understand, doesn't comply or compromise, is mentally ill, smokes or vapes, major differences in political stances and religion, can't hold a conversation for at most 5 minutes, doesn't like social interactions, can't take a joke, blames video games, doesn't like cats or dogs, gets angry over little things, acts like a bitch when something doesn't go their way, doesn't want children, isn't confident in many things, doesn't like taking risks, isn't adventurous, isn't open about their emotions, causes drama, and doesn't say something when they think you or themselves are uncomfortable with something.

If you're being serious, you will thank yourself in the future for being picky and strict to what you believe and what you want in a future relationship.

I dont understand this one though "has passion in something I can understand". Maybe a typo...

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1952

If you're being serious, you will thank yourself in the future for being picky and strict to what you believe and what you want in a future relationship.

I dont understand this one though "has passion in something I can understand". Maybe a typo...

I was writing this on my phone on the bus, bound to be a mistake but thanks for spotting that.

• Content Count:  2230

If we’re talking about what’ll be a straight no then:

-Smokes

-Does any harder drugs

-after a point where we’ve built trust, lies or breaks loyalty in any way

Other than that I dunno, could probably work around anything depending on their personality

Reply to Thread