? servers

? players online

Question of the day 5/7/19

• Content Count:  2983

Sonic makes mediocre shakes and shouldn't be S+ tier. McDonalds, Burger King, KFC, DQ, Dunkin Donuts, Subway and Taco Bell are F tier (subway at D tier if you're not blessed by Publix).

Here's mine I made a few days ago

ocmnK52.png

• Like 1

• Content Count:  422

The best fast food I’ve ever been to and never fails me is Auntie Anne’s. Lips were salivating as I wrote that.

Worst I’ve been to is iHOP. Food Poisoning twice from there.

• Content Count:  2187

M5n2eW5_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Thought over it a bit more seriously this time. Almost posted one that was only to meme but I figured I show what I think is good. I based the choices on price, past and recent customer experience, and the quality of their food.

Almost put McDonalds at S+ but after thinking about the shitty customer service I had one time I went there and the massive stomachache I got from eating one of their Fillet-o-Fish sandwiches, I put it at B tier. The only thing saving them is their prices, which could help anybody out of a hunger jam.

Don't be asking me why Little Caesers is at the very top. What other pizza seller can guarantee you the legendary $5 Hot-N-Ready LARGE pizza?

Subway would have been B-tier if it wasn't so close to where I work. Plus I got a couple friends there that hook my up with free cookies and drinks from time to time.

Legit didn't even know DQ sold actual food LMAO. Only go there for ice cream and it's been good all the time I go there.

The rest I haven't tried. A select few might get mad at me for not trying out Five Guys when there's literally three of those around me.

Edited by Frostbitten

• Content Count:  1634

Here is my tier list.

bskeZAp.png

rank S+

Jersey Mikes: The only reason why it is at the top of the tier list is because a professional super smash bros melee player Hungry Box has collaborated with the company recently, and their sandwiches are pretty good.

Dunkin' Doughnuts: They have some good tasting sandwiches and their doughnuts are tasty. Because of that, they are amazing in the breakfast department but they aren't good with lunch, that is the only thing keeping them from the top spot on S+ tier.

Five Guys: Amazing menu items that taste good, what else is there to say.

rank S

Wendy's: Square burgers, home of the 4 for 4, amazing twitter account, and they take good care of their product. All around good fast food place.

Nathans: Good hot dogs, every other place on the list can not match Nathans' hot dog in my opinion. They also have good apple pies.

In-N-Out Burger: Burgers taste great, and all of their items on and off of the menu taste great.

Chick-fil-A: Great chicken, great fires, good customer service.

Arby's: I think that their food is bad, but the only thing keeping the company in this spot is their arby's waifu.

rank A

McDonald's: McDonald's has a really big menu and a lot of it is good. It just cant compare to the others above it on the list.

Popeyes: Food is yummy, but what really is good is their biscuits.

Tim Hortons: Litterally a second rate Dunkin' Doughnuts in my opinion.

Taco Bell: Original food, and they got the Baja Blast.

Panda Express: Once again, original food and it tastes good.

KFC: Second rate Popeyes in my opinion.

rank B

Burger King: Only reason why it is not in C tier is because they went to prom with Wendy's.

Domino's Pizza, Pizza Hut, Papa Johns, and Little Caesars: Go to any other pizza place that are not these and you will get a better slice than those fast food pizza places. The only reason why they are not in C tier is because they got good sides.

Chipotle: Doesn't taste good... Thats the reason.

rank C

Subway: Make you own sandwich.

Hardee’s and Carl’s Jr.: All of the experiences I had were worse than bad.

White Castle: I prefer burgers over sliders.

Sonic, and Checkers: I ate from both of these places once, and lets just say I do not want to eat from those places ever again.

• Like 1
Edited by Strayyz

Reply to Thread