? servers

? players online

JB RTV + TTT RTV

• Content Count:  1987

Was wondering if the JB rtv should be changed to where it’ll change maps once that round is done like the TTT server

My second part is that should it be implemented in the TTT server where you can RTV at any moment? Because after the map has been picked from the non rushed voting system some people would still like to RTV the map and not have to stand there for the extra 5 minutes

• Like 4

• Content Count:  1671

Can easily be done on JB with the plugins they have, managers have the final say. For TTT, it should already be set as what you described. It’s uncommon for people to rtv to the next map once the final vote is over (Should start at 6 min left and takes around 1-2 min to finish voting if there is a run off ).

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5108

Not against this idea at all, I can see why players would want to finish out the round before the map changes. This is definitely possible and will likely be implemented, so stay tuned for an update.

• Content Count:  697

Not against this idea at all, I can see why players would want to finish out the round before the map changes. This is definitely possible and will likely be implemented, so stay tuned for an update.

If you change map mid round it has a possibility to crash your game on the map change this prevents that.

• Content Count:  1987

Bringing this back up instead of making a new thread but unless I’m dumb but TTT voting does not have a run off portion to it. Could that possibly be added or is there a special reason why not?

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1671

Bringing this back up instead of making a new thread but unless I’m dumb but TTT voting does not have a run off portion to it. Could that possibly be added or is there a special reason why not?

That issue should be fixed.

Reply to Thread