? servers

? players online

Rapper Tier List

• Content Count:  1920

Lmfaooo as soon as I saw Lil Baby, DaBaby, Gunna and French Montana in “trash” I realized that this had to be some type of joke! Good one Phoenix! Almost got me there!

:grandma:

^you putting xxxtentacion, lil skies, kodak black, and desiigner over Dababy, Gunna, and Lil baby

- French Montana has ruined multiple songs he's featured on. I don't really like his solo music either.

- Gunna could make a solo tape and make it literally featuring himself. It would literally be called The Tape (ft. Gunna) He lacks individuality, copies the flows of the other rapper he is a feature on, and is really stale.

- Lil Baby and DaBaby have like one big hit and no other good songs outside of that. I don't really enjoy either of their music.

- X actually put out hits and as someone who doesn't really like him I can admit that I can get hype to some of his songs.

- Skies's most recent album has multiple good songs. He also has a couple of good singles.

- Desiigner has some fire ass beats, he's a shit rapper imo, but for instance this song aside from his lyrics is a BANGER.

- Kodak also puts out hits and is actually more bearable than Lil baby, DaBaby, gunna, and french.

- Again, this is all my opinion

Reply to Thread