? servers

? players online

Rapper Tier List

• Content Count:  3294

EDIT EDIT: After seeing this, this, this, and this logic is now relegated to D-tier. Unironically. I no longer support any of this mans music. Thank you for enlightening me @John

NO! WE DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE SUPERMARKET ALBUM THAT DOES NOT COUNT. Also, @John , taking a few lines (the ones not from supermarket) out of context/ seriously isn't one of the ways you should be shitting on Logic. Trust me, there are lots of more things you could attack him from/about.

aicOc0P.jpg

don't @ me

Imagine fucking not putting Eminem in GOAT, but putting Amine in very talented and Future + T-Pain in GOAT. Better yet Logic in trash

Edited by TheZZL

• Content Count:  2694

NO! WE DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE SUPERMARKET ALBUM THAT DOES NOT COUNT. Also, @John , taking a few lines (the ones not from supermarket) out of context/ seriously isn't one of the ways you should be shitting on Logic. Trust me, there are lots of more things you could attack him from/about.

YEErgr1.png

you'd defend this guy? really?

that's why you'd put hopsin on GOAT tier

amine's last two albums are 100x better than eminem's last two. revival was absolute trash. Future and T-Pain pioneered rap.

:honkhonk:

• Like 8

• Content Count:  1920

Imagine fucking not putting Eminem in GOAT, but putting Amine in very talented and Future + T-Pain in GOAT.

imagine not respecting our lord and savior future

ALSO after some listening to Amine, john has a point that he has made some good music as of late, especially in comparison to Eminem.

• Content Count:  1920

AFTER DOING SOME LISTENING TO MUSIC ALL DAY, I HAVE MADE SOME CHANGES TO THE CHART AS SEEN HERE:

aa57645b4cb62441772597390c6fabcf.png

Chief Keef (GOAT->B)-This is my serious rating of Keef based off the music I've heard from him. Nothing amazing but for sure stuff I can bop to.

Royce da 5'9 (??->B)- I only really listened to what he did with Em in bad meets evil and the shit is FIRE.

Nas (??->B)- I don't know what shit I was on not listening to this man before. Illmatic is a good ass album.

Future (D->B)- The collab album with Drake + DS2 + Releasing some okay music recently.

Schoolboy Q (??->C)- I listened to his hits and he's pretty alright. He's not someone I would listen to on a consistent basis but he's certainly listenable.

Amine (D->C)- The stuff he has released over the last 12 months is pretty damn solid. Might start listening to him some more.

Logic (A->D)- He on some sus ass shit with his lyrics and "iM bIrAciAl"

Reply to Thread