? servers

? players online

Need a better way of dealing with rdmers

• Content Count:  1633

Unless you're willing to pay salaries for admins to be on the servers, admin presence will not always be guaranteed. Rdms will happen and people will get away with it, that's just how it's going to be. Admins also don't have eyes on all people at all times. Admins can't act without sufficient information or else they'll punish someone who didn't do something. Stuff will go unpunished, but it's not the end of the world.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  236

Now keep in mind I’m not posting this to diss admins or anything I’m just trying to see if there’s a possibility of getting a better system in place

I mean logs work... But its extremely situational, like for example someone screams "I'M A T" but the admin on duty doesn't hear it then they check logs and see an inno killed another inno so this would really never work. Logs can be used to tell whos rdming but really there's no way to punish them if the admins don't see it. Also man its ttt rdming will happen just make a player complaint or notify the admins

• Content Count:  16

Ok yes admins aren’t always on server but when they are 90% of rdm a will go unpunished because of what ever rule was implemented. All

I’m saying is that it should go back to how it was. It worked. There was less rdm. I feel like everyone is being passive aggressive lol

• Content Count:  958

Ask questions idk. What I do know is they USED to investigate and properly punish rdmers.

idk what you're talking about with admins not asking questions or "investigating". I see admins asking certain players why they killed so and so all the time and punishing people for rdm. admins cant see everything so if you happen to get rdm'd you can always ask an admin to ask the guy or ask him yourself in the presence of an admin to clear things up. they're not supposed to go all Sherlock Holmes trying to investigate to see if every kill is legit or not. admins are there to play the game too not just moderate it. currently from what i've seen, if an admin is on people rarely get away with rdm. its a bigger issue when there are no admins which is why player complaints and !calladmin exist.

Really because every time I’m on and someone’s complains about rdm they never ask questions it’s ALWAYS the same response “I can’t do anything unless I’ve seen it” makes since but then again they can just ask a few people a few questions and get to the bottom of it like they used to.

• Content Count:  908

Really because every time I’m on and someone’s complains about rdm they never ask questions it’s ALWAYS the same response “I can’t do anything unless I’ve seen it” makes since but then again they can just ask a few people a few questions and get to the bottom of it like they used to.

You're getting nowhere man, its been answered countless times, Admins cannot punish unless they see it happen. I really don't know what you're talking about in the past. Admins have never been able to ban or slay off peoples word, They aren't investigators.

You're getting nowhere man, its been answered countless times, Admins cannot punish unless they see it happen. I really don't know what you're talking about in the past. Admins have never been able to ban or slay off peoples word, They aren't investigators.

How long have you been playing? You most definitely used to be able to tell an admin and they would investigate. That’s facts. I’ve been playing a year. And yeah as of right now they can’t do that any more. That’s why this is posted in a suggestive box. It a suggestion. Rules can be changed. The old system worked better.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1633

As a seasoned one year veteran, I can confirm admins still investigate only if you approach them and make them aware of the problem (they shouldn’t be checking logs and questioning every kill). They’re just not going to act off of hearsay. Admins can’t really act when two people have different sides of the story, only when they have evidence or a confession is made. That’s just called being a good admin, not a specific “system”

• Like 1

Reply to Thread