? servers

? players online

[SG] Kriegtakes

• Content Count:  2206

100% armor piercing, same damage as AK, has a scope, one shot head shot, 3 shot to the body most of the time. I would say majority of players would say it's the best. Not every, but most. Definitely best rifle in the game.

Awp has 100% armor piercing, more damage than an AK, has a scope, one shot head shot, one shot body shot most of the time. I would say your stats are heavily skewed to suit your argument.

• Content Count:  590

Awp has 100% armor piercing, more damage than an AK, has a scope, one shot head shot, one shot body shot most of the time. I would say your stats are heavily skewed to suit your argument.

shoots one bullet every 3 seconds. Krieg has one of the fastest fire rates in the game (behind the mp9 and p90 i believe which are smgs lol).

shoots one bullet every 3 seconds. Krieg has one of the fastest fire rates in the game (behind the mp9 and p90 i believe which are smgs lol).

Again, link me to the stats that definitively prove the krieg is according to you "STATISTICALLY THE BEST WEAPON IN THE GAME"

Again, link me to the stats that definitively prove the krieg is according to you "STATISTICALLY THE BEST WEAPON IN THE GAME"

the stats are literally in the buy menu. it beats out every other rifle. the fire rate is just from playing the game so i can tell is faster than ak and m4. it's the best rifle (awp is a sniper so not that) in the game and 80% of people in games are gonna be using a rifle.

the stats are literally in the buy menu. it beats out every other rifle. the fire rate is just from playing the game so i can tell is faster than ak and m4. it's the best rifle (awp is a sniper so not that) in the game and 80% of people in games are gonna be using a rifle.

Well since you won't provide any stats I will

Y8i0Edq.png

Real popular weapon you got there so overpowered.

Source: https://www.hltv.org/stats

@Fuze This is going to be my last response on why the krieg is a problem as of right now on the server because I honestly can't entertain this anymore. I don't care no more! Besides the point, the krieg is a problem; period. I'm not as good as you nor Edmund, but I would like to think I'm better than the average player. In September, I got B+ in ESEA and performed fairly well on there, then the subscription expired and I'm currently LE in MM. The krieg, by no means, is a problem to me at all in MM. I have no problem with it. It's with the current broken state of retakes. Retakes should be 4v5 and yes, I know MM is 5v5 and retakes is supposed to replicate that but really, how often do you see 5v5 retakes in MM? If there is, odds are the site was open and CTs will still have utility. The combination of the krieg being the STATISTICALLY best gun in the game and playing defense with a scoped weapon because you have the bomb down is stupid. You have every single advantage. An M4 is not as good as a krieg period. Neither is a mag7. You can argue and argue but the vast majority will say that the krieg is the better gun. Should it be limited on retakes? Honestly, No. I believe that the server should become a 4v5 and CTs should have more utility then the problem will be solved. The krieg isn't so much a problem for me, but when my entire team gets clapped every round because they can't do shit about the gun and then the round becomes a 1v4 all of the time is a little obnoxious.

Make sure you have stats to back up when you use bold, all caps, italics, and underline the word statistically cause now unless you give me a link you just look like a dumb ass who spews garbage out of his mouth cause it sounds good.

Edited by Fuze

Well since you won't provide any stats I will

Y8i0Edq.png

Real popular weapon you got there so overpowered.

Source: https://www.hltv.org/stats

The thread is literally about retakes. It's overpowered on retakes because of the other problems on the server. Also, if this is recent, like last 5 months, you won I guess. You got me. But also realize that literally while the gun is better it's still preference. Granted, in this chart that I guess is valid the krieg is barely used at all. I used to use the m4a1 over the m4 even though that the m4 is better. The krieg, in literally every stat, beats the ak. And so much better to a point that's it not balanced because a CT can't buy it if they wanted.

The thread is literally about retakes. It's overpowered on retakes because of the other problems on the server. Also, if this is recent, like last 5 months, you won I guess. You got me. But also realize that literally while the gun is better it's still preference. Granted, in this chart that I guess is valid the krieg is barely used at all. I used to use the m4a1 over the m4 even though that the m4 is better. The krieg, in literally every stat, beats the ak. And so much better to a point that's it not balanced because a CT can't buy it if they wanted.

Its has more recoil and is harder to control than the AK. AK has better first bullet accuracy. You move faster with the AK making you more mobile than you are with a krieg. I'm still searching for the statistics that prove the kreig is the best weapon like you said?

Its has more recoil and is harder to control than the AK. AK has better first bullet accuracy. You move faster with the AK making you more mobile than you are with a krieg. I'm still searching for the statistics that prove the kreig is the best weapon like you said?

Ok but the pros outweigh the cons so much more. Harder to control? Learn the spray. It may be more inconsistent, but all you gotta do is hit the body 3 times or the head once as compared to the AK. The mobile thing, can't argue that. The first bullet accuracy, also can't argue that. How are you going to argue the fire rate and the 100% armor piercing and the 3 shot to the body though. You know those are extremely viable stats.

Edited by duffy

• Content Count:  165

Didn't even see that till after I posted but yes, I am telling you after being the #1 player on retakes that it's not me, its the players (teammates).

Yup after playing 2 maps I can tell you the problem aint kriegs its the players.

Also to what @EvilEye said literally most of the time i was CT and lost was because I blinked and the ts had pushed up and killed every CT. Not one waited even 5 seconds to see if someone would push but then would you know it i flashed the aggresive angle and my team would come out on top.

I can agree with y'all that it is the players who are playing against the Krieg because I myself can counter it well enough. But You, Drippy and I do not represent the bottom 90% of players. We are better then a majority of people that get on the server. People say they play retakes to get better but they never ask themselves "Am I really getting better by playing this". A lot of player get on and just try to aim practice. They are not trying to think about their next action or new pop flashes, they are just gonna rush in and try to kill everyone. The Krieg is just making it too easy to punish this 80-90% and because this type of player just gets destroyed, it becomes 2v5 for players like us. The players who just rush in never change either, they will always just run in and get destroyed then leave the server 10 minutes later. Most of the rounds where Drippy and I are on the same team, it ends up as just me and him clutching up.

Now I am not saying to remove the Krieg, that is just a stupid idea. But maybe we could give the CTs more utility or have the Ts with Kriegs not get any utility because they "spent" the extra money on the Krieg (like buying a kit vs armor on the pistol rounds). Or we could simply limit it to 3 Kriegs on T side. I am trying to find a middle ground that both type of players could like, still a challenge but not impossible.

Ok but the pros outweigh the cons so much more. Harder to control? Learn the spray. It may be more consistent, but all you gotta do is hit the body 3 times or the head once as compared to the AK. The mobile thing, can't argue that. The first bullet accuracy, also can't argue that. How are you going to argue the fire rate and the 100% armor piercing and the 3 shot to the body though. You know those are extremely viable stats.

Because this game isn't black and white dumb dumb. Your kreig isn't gonna beat my mag7 point blank unless you hit the first bullet and i barely even have to aim or be standing still. Its got the highest DPS potential but that doesn't mean its the best weapon in the game. That is subjective there is no best weapon in the game, its preferential towards your play style. If your gonna say that its OP because it can hold angles the recoil while scoped in is worse then any gun that you can buy right now if you don't hit that first bullet you dead to a competent awper. But my troll is full now so you can stop feeding into me. You can think its the best weapon or that it makes things unfair and thats the handicap or line of thinking you need to sleep at night and thats fine. I mean really if you wanna argue pure stats the negev is like what 2200$ and has like 150 bullets in a clip and one of the highest fire rates and one of the highest first bullet accuracies in the game with an easy to maintain recoil that turns it into a fucking laser beam. If your gonna go by DPS potential krieg is garbage compared to machine guns. WHy is the kriegs armor pen stats and rate of fire stat more relevant then the size of the clip we all know you miss more shots then you hit a bigger clip would do you good.

Anyways thanks for the entertainment @Trazz you can close this one up chief.

• Like 1
Edited by Fuze

Reply to Thread