? servers

? players online

[SG] Kriegtakes

• Content Count:  1583

The reason why people think the Krieg vs M4 is an issue is mainly because of the scope. The Krieg is just a heavily upgraded version of the AK. It basically takes any player who can AVG about 20% hs with the AK and turns them into a beast with the Krieg because the scope just gives the player so much of an advantage. Yes, AK v M4 has always existed and the reason why not many people complain about it is that if you peek an AK with an M4 at medium-long range, you have a chance to kill them because both of you are smaller targets. So a headshot is harder and (on retakes when the terrorist is using an AK) it usually results in both players spraying which the M4 has the advantage in. The Krieg basically makes the fight one-sided because the scope makes your target easier to hit and headshot. Now add in that Ts get a smoke, molly or flashbang and they can also just hold an angle and let the CTs peek and you see why so many players are complaining.

The CT equivalent of the Krieg (the AUG) sucks as a weapon because its fire rate is straight trash. It is less than the Krieg so it results in you most likely dying in a spray down or just trying to dink them twice.

Can you reread your post again and point out where the argument is? THAT'S THE DAMN POINT OF THE GUN. It offers an advantage mostly to lower-medium skilled players and reduces the skill gap from higher players. As someone who already knows how to aim well, you only see a marginal advantage from it. It's got nothing to do with balancing, you're used to dunking on noobs, and it's harder to do that now.

Unlike a competitive game, where players are generally supposed to be in a similar skill level, scrim and retakes include players of all skill levels, which is why I'm sure many people enjoy it. Edmunds stats only seem to prove that lower and medium skilled players are just playing...how they'd actually play - saving for a krieg.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  165

As someone who already knows how to aim well, you only see a marginal advantage from it. It's got nothing to do with balancing, you're used to dunking on noobs, and it's harder to do that now.

If marginal to you is going from 26-15(AK) to 39-11(Krieg) then you must truly be an insane player. If anything this gun makes higher skilled players better because noobs have no idea how to use the gun. So it is actually increasing the skill gap between the top 10 players and everyone else. "Dunking on noobs" is actually a lot easier now thanks to the Krieg.

Can you reread your post again and point out where the argument is?

To summarize Fuze's post, he is basically saying "Get Good or cry". Normally, that is a sound answer that solves a lot of problems, but this one is different. At peak Retake time, sometimes you will get a team of 5 Kriegs vs M4s. It is hilariously a one-sided match with some maps ending with a score of 24-6 for the terrorists. Even when the teams scramble, the terrorists keep winning because the retakes team scramble is pretty bad. The round wins are this way because the M4 is a significantly worse weapon compared to the Krieg. No amount on communicating, teamwork or flashing will be able to beat 5 Kriegs(as long as they are holding angles that are close to cover). You have to just pray that they miss and you don't. That's why you see such huge gaps between T wins and CT wins.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21011[/ATTACH]

• Like 1
Edited by EvilEye

• Content Count:  159

@Fuze how the fuck is it ridiculous to say the gun is causing unfairness when it shoots faster than the ak, has 100% armor penetration, can do 100 damage to the body within 3 shots, has a scope, and has much lower relevant inaccuracies? All of this while the other guns in the game aren't adjusted accordingly to counter it at all. the gun is broken and causes an unenjoyable experience to play against it. simple as that. some fuckhead out there might like the challenge of facing one, but that's not at all what I've seen across reddit, professional players, randoms in mm, and regulars in retake. The only negative it has is it's price, and that's out the window in retakes.

• Content Count:  107

Honestly I like the idea of cts gaining utility. I like the challenge of going up against a krieg because it makes me try to get better and outplay them with aim and movement. Which is the point of retakes, to get better. I don't see the point of making the game a 4v5 since there is usually 13 players in the lobby most of the time waiting 3-8 minutes for a spot i've even seen some players wait a map just to get a spot. Retakes has always been t sided, holding a angle isn't hard it's just that kriegs just make it a little bit more accurate .

• Like 1
Edited by jay$

• Content Count:  2206

@Fuze how the fuck is it ridiculous to say the gun is causing unfairness when it shoots faster than the ak, has 100% armor penetration, can do 100 damage to the body within 3 shots, has a scope, and has much lower relevant inaccuracies? All of this while the other guns in the game aren't adjusted accordingly to counter it at all. the gun is broken and causes an unenjoyable experience to play against it. simple as that. some fuckhead out there might like the challenge of facing one, but that's not at all what I've seen across reddit, professional players, randoms in mm, and regulars in retake. The only negative it has is it's price, and that's out the window in retakes.

Because people play for millions of dollars and are often in the same situation your complaining about. Again it's the player not the gun. Practice so you don't have to spray n pray learn to jiggle peek so that when you hear them shoot you can take the angle while the gun readjusts to normal recoil and when they repeak you can double tap them. You don't understand the game as well as you think you do cause you pop off every now and then on MM or SG scrim

Also you earn the right to complain about unbalanced weapons when you hit high tier and everyone's aim is the same. Something tells me your not going 39-11 against Navi if they all have m4s and you have a krieg.

How you explain me @Noob^ @Malibu @MTH all dunking on you with mag7s and shit they arent balanced and are much less powerful then an ak krieg or m4 yet you can go find a demo of us literally dumping on kids with zeus. Game ain't all about aim and neither is a retake.

• Like 5
Edited by Fuze

• Content Count:  3150

*big flex*

You done flexing old man?

Because people play for millions of dollars and are often in the same situation your complaining about.

This should be the only point. If its allowed in pro games then it is not some ridiculously broken weapon that should somehow be changed/restricted/removed.

• Like 3

You done flexing old man?

This should be the only point. If its allowed in pro games then it is not some ridiculously broken weapon that should somehow be changed/restricted/removed.

Did you peep the join date?

• Content Count:  159

Because people play for millions of dollars and are often in the same situation your complaining about. Again it's the player not the gun. Practice so you don't have to spray n pray learn to jiggle peek so that when you hear them shoot you can take the angle while the gun readjusts to normal recoil and when they repeak you can double tap them. You don't understand the game as well as you think you do cause you pop off every now and then on MM or SG scrim

Also you earn the right to complain about unbalanced weapons when you hit high tier and everyone's aim is the same. Something tells me your not going 39-11 against Navi if they all have m4s and you have a krieg.

How you explain me @Noob^ @Malibu @MTH all dunking on you with mag7s and shit they arent balanced and are much less powerful then an ak krieg or m4 yet you can go find a demo of us literally dumping on kids with zeus. Game ain't all about aim and neither is a retake.

I don't know why you're making assumptions about my pedigree as a player. I'm not going to flex about it because it isn't relevant but I don't need you to tell me how you can kill someone with a krieg... I understand you're a long time player with a lot of experience but i simply don't see an m4 winning that battle CONSISTENTLY at any range just based off of the dps difference between the two and the headshot potential. The recoil doesn't play enough of a factor. I've used the krieg for 2 years BEFORE it ever got buffed, I have a lot of experience using and playing against it, there's just no way you can convince me the gun is balanced in the state that it's in.

Edited by Edmund

I don't know why you're making assumptions about my pedigree as a player. I'm not going to flex about it because this is all opinion and I don't need you to tell me how you can kill someone with a krieg... I understand you're a long time player with a lot of experience but i simply don't see an m4 winning that battle CONSISTENTLY at any range just based off of the dps difference between the two and the headshot potential. The recoil doesn't play enough of a factor. I've used the krieg for 2 years BEFORE it ever got buffed, I have a lot of experience using and playing against it, there's just no way you can convince me the gun is balanced in the state that it's in.

Don't worry I won't try to convince you. Stupid is as stupid does. Your entitled to your opinion even though it's wrong. Is it a powerful weapon in the current meta yes. So was the r8 when. It came out and it got nerfed in a day because it was btoken. Krieg isn't broken you just don't know how to adapt. Here's a pro tip, jiggle peek, find krieg location, throw blinding flash for teammate and trade him. Your own ego that thinks "no way it's me it's the gun" is your problem. Unless your global mm, A+ on esea and rank 10 faceit you'll never be able to convince me your opinion is valid.

Also saying I've used the krieg for two years, 2 years ago nobody touched the krieg unless you were in sub DMG tier and if that's what you call "experience playing against the krieg" then my friend you have no experience playing against someone else who knows how to use the krieg

• Like 1
Edited by Fuze

• Content Count:  590

Throw a flash for a teammate.

Taking it off topic here just a little bit but the general point here is to make retakes more balanced so I’ll add something here. It’s fucking impossible to throw a flash because you don’t get any. Literally the utility on retakes is abysmal. One piece of utility for each teammate and there’s not much you can do if each teammate is smoked off and people drop quick because the fast pushes.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread