? servers

? players online

TTT detective killing

• Content Count:  796

If you've played recently you might be faced with a situation where you die as a detective to an innocent, but because of some stupid loophole they're not in the wrong. There should never be a reason for this to happen, can we add a rule that states you can't kill a detective for any reason unless they damage you first, I feel like this would eliminate a bunch of the pandemonium that happens when an innocent kills a detective for being in a kos area or having a kos gun or some other circumstance where they are kos, then another innocent kills that innocent, then an innocent kills that innocent.... you know the rest.

• Content Count:  2694

In what situation would you ever be allowed to kill a detective for Tbaiting you? Could you point out the rule that allows you to do that? It's difficult for me to "find a loophole"

Innocents should never be killing detectives. There isn't a reason for it.

• Like 6

• Content Count:  1583

If a detective is purposefully trying to kill you, you are allowed to kill them.

This allows you to defend yourself from a Detective who is RDMing or trying to kill you as an innocent. Feel free to do so at your own risk, keeping in mind how it will affect your karma. The emphasis is on the word "is" here; meaning, you can't kill a Detective later in the round just because he crossfired you earlier. We understand that the wording here is a little vague, and would like to close potential loopholes. Stay tuned :)

• Like 2

• Content Count:  796

In what situation would you ever be allowed to kill a detective for Tbaiting you? Could you point out the rule that allows you to do that? It's difficult for me to "find a loophole"

Innocents should never be killing detectives. There isn't a reason for it.

Talk to casedama on ttt, he knows a bunch of weird loopholes that need fixings, I'm going to ask him for the threads that he had mentioned earlier

• Content Count:  539

The ONLY time you should be killing a detective is when they are actively trying to kill you because they got confused and you have the right of self defense. You know the detective is not a traitor, it is a fact. They are coated in blue and there is never any confusing them for a traitor. You are RDMing when you kill a detective for any reason other than self-defense.

• Like 7

• Content Count:  1382

Inside t room, just one scenario off the top of my head

But it's the detective. He's literally trying to help you, but you are in a KOS AREA. It's your fault for being in the KOS area.

Smoking weed everyday is really taking a toll on your brain man.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread