? servers

? players online

TTT detective killing

• Content Count:  796

https://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=84805

It's been in the rules. The issue is that nobody reads them before coming up with these mental gymnastics loopholes, or making threads about them.

Please quote, it I can't see a single thing in those rules that applies to this situation, would a rule simply saying "Innocents cannot kill detectives unless damaged by them" I don't understand how that could hurt anything or take longer than 5 seconds to do.

• Content Count:  958

I'm sorry but you don't understand the caliber of people we're working with, they find fun in causing chaos, that's like half of your ttt player base, if they find a loophole they will abuse it, and it will make the game less enjoyable for other people

There is no loophole. you can only kill a detective as an innocent in self defense if they are actively trying to kill you. thats it.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1952

Can I get that in writing somewhere?

It's been in the rules.

It's in the FAQ

Q- Are you allowed to kill Detectives that are RDMing?

A- If a detective is purposefully trying to kill you, you are allowed to kill them.

satqUze.png

• Like 6
Edited by Noxstar

satqUze.png

satqUze.png

neither of these say you can't kill detectives for reasons other than that, just include the word only, such as, you can only kill detectives that are rdming, it's an extremely simply edit that would cut down on confusion, all I'm asking for!

• Content Count:  1382

neither of these say you can't kill detectives for reasons other than that, just include the word only, such as, you can only kill detectives that are rdming, it's an extremely simply edit that would cut down on confusion, all I'm asking for!

They aren't rdming, you are in the T room which makes you KOS. Just like how having an awp makes you KOS.

GJTF6f5.png

internet points collected +1 you must feel so happy,

the amount of posts that get removed by ias a day for shitpost and you're like actively working against them, the higher up shitpost problem in serious threads continues but nobody says anything

Reply to Thread