? servers

? players online

Sleeping

• Content Count:  550

So I know this question may be pretty simple but I like seriously can't sleep and I want to learn ways that you guys are able to make yourself sleep.

I've tried a bunch of stuff like relaxation shit and really hot showers but my mind seems to stay WOKE.

My sleep schedule is getting really unhealthy and I just want to make better changes in my sleep schedule. (If i even sleep at all)

So how do y'all let yourselves sleep?

• Content Count:  4799

You have to lay the groundwork for a good nights sleep.

1. Exercise or stay active in some way through the day.

2. Do not take naps during the day. Do some push ups if you feel sleepy.

3. Don't eat or drink anything other than water before bed.

4. Don't touch your phone or PC 1-2 hours before bed or generally anything that will strain your eyes or gets your neurons firing.

5. Open a window and air out your room before you go to bed.

If your schedule is so messed up that you go to sleep at 6 AM and want to fix that as fast as possible, then you can also just pull a 30-hour. Wake up at 2 PM, and try to stay away until 10 PM the next day. Source: I work 12 hour night and day shifts.

• Like 4
Edited by SilentGuns

• Content Count:  922

Go to sleep earlier, don't look at your phone or any screens before you sleep, change your sheets about every week, and drink a glass of milk. This is what I do and I manage to get 8-10 hours of sleep. Of course, you're going to wake up during your sleep, it always happens to everyone because your REM cycle ended, but this should help you sleep better.

• Like 1
Edited by Polarzz

• Content Count:  1106

Get off of your computer, turn off any electronic screens (TV, Phone, Desktop, etc.) because they project a blue light that send triggers to the brain and will keep you awake. I take an absolute shit ton of Temazepam too because if ur diagnosed w insomnia and melatonin isn’t strong enough they’ll give you something else.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1030

Don't use any electronic devices at least an hour before your designated bedtime, and set yourself in a schedule. Do some light reading before you sleep, and drink a warm glass of milk.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread