? servers

? players online

SG Store Item - Sounds

• Content Count:  539

I would like to clarify that this would not be a store item that would allow you to play sounds whenever you want, like a sound board. The sounds you would purchase would replace a sound on the server that gets played to the server often. For example, on TTT when a Jihad is activated the sound that gets played to nearby players is this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ynyh_HzAUM 

Now when you purchase say the "Cuffs" sound suggested in my original post and equip it, the sound file that would play when a jihad is activated by the player who purchased the sound would be this: https://youtu.be/jhrwC2BoAkE?t=24

I hope that clarifies any confusion and I would like to reiterate that this is not a sound board or command item.

• Like 3
Edited by crazedkangaroo

• Content Count:  625

13 hours ago, Toasty said:

Only thing I’d like to add is that it might be smart to consider adding this as a Supporter perk. Kinda ironic that I’m the one saying this, but it might be something to consider.

It could be like skins and auras where some are available for purchase at high prices for everyone while some are sub exclusive. I don't think making all the sounds exclusive to subs will help with the ongoing problem of people racking up credits and having no use for them.

• Content Count:  157

This would be good not only for spending more credits, but would be super neat. Having your own custom jihad sound would be a unique addition to JB, this wouldn’t be too hard to implement, all it really is, is messing with the sound audio in game (but ofc more complicated than just changing a thing or two). For TTT this pose a small issue in pitching the sound so it doesn’t apply the sound to the entire map, but I personally feel like it would be a great addition, and a great challenge!

Reply to Thread