? servers

? players online

Rust server

• Content Count:  154

Yea I don't know if this has been brought up but can you guys add a rust server? I really don't know if it going to be popular or not and the toxicity stuff but I think it would be a popular server in my opinion if you ever do add it.

• Content Count:  569

8 minutes ago, Kit-Kat-Tat said:

Yea I don't know if this has been brought up but can you guys add a rust server? I really don't know if it going to be popular or not and the toxicity stuff but I think it would be a popular server in my opinion if you ever do add it.

I’ll give my 2 cents about a rust server as I don’t get off this game.

I know I and others are pushing for a rust server, but there are multiple things about rust that isn’t very fitting for a community server. First the toxicity, I can almost guarantee you on any sever that you play on rust you will get called a derogatory word. By my observations community servers don’t survive well on rust unless the player base is very dedicated and they found a reason to come back such as custom maps or good plugins. You also need to keep in mind that rust is a game where you can work for hours and it can be gone in a manner of seconds which would involve people rage quitting a lot. This being said I would love a rust server, but the server managers would have to do a really good job of up keeping it and giving players a reason to come back for the next wipe and I know that some of the people pushing for this server have a good idea of what plugins should be added. Sorry if I didn’t reach more specific topics of the pros and cons of a rust server as I am writing this on my phone.

Edited by Amazing
Changing some words up.

• Content Count:  154

5 minutes ago, Amazing said:

I’ll give my 2 cents about a rust server as I don’t get off this game.

I know I and others are pushing for a rust server, but there are multiple things about rust that isn’t very fitting for a community server. First the toxicity, I can almost guarantee you on any sever that you play on rust you will get called a derogatory word. By my observations community servers don’t survive well on rust unless the player base is very dedicated and they found a reason to come back such as custom maps or good plugins. You also need to keep in mind that rust is a game where you can work for hours and it can be gone in a manner of seconds which would involve people rage quitting a lot. This being said I would love a rust server, but the server managers would have to do a really good job of up keeping it and giving players a reason to come back for the next wipe and I know that some of the people pushing for this server have a good idea of what plugins should be added. Sorry if I didn’t reach more specific topics of the pros and cons of a rust server as I am writing this on my phone.

Nah Nah that's why I was saying idk lol cause this community is very friendly and Rust idk bout that lol but it would be a good edition if they ever added it you know.

• Content Count:  905

A Rust server(s) has been asked for MANY times from MANY people, clearly people want it like @Cretenwho has been the foremost pusher for it that I have seen, people are in the discord all the time playing Rust and as I just said, many people would like to have an SG Rust Server.

@Kit-Kat-Tat If you haven't already you should check out Fanta's most recent announcement post, he touches up of the topic a bit.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread