? servers

? players online

Trading CS Servers

• Content Count:  154

So on the CS servers can you guys add trading with In game items in the shop and credits I think it would be great for the community to have it and it would give the ability to sell back the stuff you don't want.

People might ask what if people scam?      This is a simple question with a simple answer its your own fault.

What would the value of items be for selling it back?      Half of what you bought it for.

What would be the value of items via trade?     Its up to the community.

What about player models aren't those limited or you have to pay for a role?     Yes you do if this feature gets added only the exclusive ones will be tradable not the normal ones for supporters.

I think this would be a good idea for JB and TTT which are the most popular servers where people want to show off their items.

P.S.   I'm sorry if this has already been mentioned but I haven't seen it so that's why I suggested it.

• Content Count:  498

For this system to work we would have to completely revamp and rework how our current shop works, this also wouldn’t be of any benefit to our old regs who have 100s of thousands of credits or who have bought everything in the shop. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, kuri said:

For this system to work we would have to completely revamp and rework how our current shop works, this also wouldn’t be of any benefit to our old regs who have 100s of thousands of credits or who have bought everything in the shop. 

The whole point is to have fun with trading its not to benefit anyone if your rich... well then your rich idk what to say if you bought everything... again I dont really see your point its not trying to be beneficial just a fun thing. 

Edited by Kit-Kat-Tat

• Content Count:  216

5 minutes ago, Kit-Kat-Tat said:

The whole point is to have fun with trading its not to benefit anyone if your rich... well then your rich idk what to say if you bought... everything again I dont really see your point its not trying to be beneficial just a fun thing. 

Any "fun thing" can be beneficial. The problem is that you can buy credits with money from the forums and can fall under the line of gambling which can cause legal trouble. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Sully said:

Any "fun thing" can be beneficial. The problem is that you can buy credits with money from the forums and can fall under the line of gambling which can cause legal trouble. 

No credits are credits they are valued as such you are not taking a risk by buying them since things in game don’t have any real money value.

As I’m reading more into this I see what you mean but those will be the players doing it and there can be a punishment for gambling through the admins

• Like 1
Edited by Kit-Kat-Tat

• Content Count:  617

Are you trying to say start up an sg trade server?

Or add item trade to the current servers

Because I can see issues with both ideas and it mostly ends with scaming.

I know there are ways to stop that but the scams are always flowing into these types of community's on the regular and there is no way to stop them sadly.

• Like 1
Edited by Zero Two
Spelling error

Reply to Thread