? servers

? players online

Admin and Community Representation

• Content Count:  17

Earlier today my admin app was denied for me using specific words in certain situations on a server, as well as because I wasn't able to maintain my composure. These words were words like "retard" and "retarded". After my app was denied, I decided to search through a recently accepted admin apps chat logs to see if he said similar words and was accepted, and just as expected, he did. This new admin does by the name BloodBlades. The reason I'm creating this is because I want to know exactly what people consider bad representation and dialogue between users that would lead to a denial. In my personal opinion, these chat logs display what is obviously a "toxic" person, as well as one who isn't really admin worthy and respectful for how he addresses players. Yet, he was accepted, and I was denied. I'm just asking why he wasn't denied.

Below are the images:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

vxhrmrD.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 1
Edited by Mace

• Content Count:  178

Based on the chat logs you provided it seems like he’s joking around with regs that he is familiar with. I personally have never had a problem with him being toxic, in fact he is calm and collected the majority of the time. I completely understand where you are coming from, but I really do believe that he is just bantering around with his friends on the servers.  @BloodBladescan you elaborate? 

• Content Count:  905

What ? Literally just me,Andrew, and hunter joking around they were also throwing clear jokes and they didn’t complain at all. Don’t know why u complained on his behalf. Also I joke around with them a lot they know it’s a joke and don’t care. Also those chat logs have no context at all. Just me doing some joke toxicity in ttt. If you go through all my logs I’m not toxic to anyone who isn’t my friend / someone I joke around with .Im also  friendly to new players and regs I don’t Usually talk too. Also u included me saying shit admins when I am an admin that’s just a blatant joke . also the part where I said if you tell me where hunter is I’ll give u an rdm day is also a joke. Me and hunter were t bating the hell out of each other and joking around And we were asking everyone where’s the other guy (he asked where I was and said he would give people credits for giving info on my location) and I of course said what shows in the screenshot. I understand I might come across toxic to people I know so I’ll try and tone it down. 

• Like 1
Edited by BloodBlades

All of my uses of the words that I used were intended as jokes as well, yet I still got denied for it. Seems fairly unfair to me, and that was the main thing I was trying to display. The fact that I got denied for saying stuff intended as a joke, yet you didn't, seems incredibly unfair to me.

Just now, Prayer said:

All of my uses of the words that I used were intended as jokes as well, yet I still got denied for it. Seems fairly unfair to me, and that was the main thing I was trying to display. The fact that I got denied for saying stuff intended as a joke, yet you didn't, seems incredibly unfair to me.

So u made this whole thing just because u were mad ur application got denied also all admins say retard and fuck (u made a thing about how I said the f word ) you can ask any of the people I was being “toxic “ too and they can all say it’s a joke. 

• Like 1

I made this to ask what is considered disrespect and not admin worthy. This isn't just about my admin app, it's also about what displays someone as a good admin candidate and a person who is welcoming and respectful who deserves a sg tag, through the way that you represent yourself in game. I was asking "is this behavior admin worthy", and "What is considered respectful and a joke". Even if you were joking, I was told that using those words and saying things like that make somebody not respectful and can negatively impact the community, leading to a candidate being rejected. I was wondering why I was  denied and you weren't for it. That's why I made the post.

25 minutes ago, Prayer said:

I made this to ask what is considered disrespect and not admin worthy. This isn't just about my admin app, it's also about what displays someone as a good admin candidate and a person who is welcoming and respectful who deserves a sg tag, through the way that you represent yourself in game. I was asking "is this behavior admin worthy", and "What is considered respectful and a joke". Even if you were joking, I was told that using those words and saying things like that make somebody not respectful and can negatively impact the community, leading to a candidate being rejected. I was wondering why I was  denied and you weren't for it. That's why I made the post.

Wat I help new players all the time and I’m friendly to everyone just that time me and hunter were joking around and I said some questionable statements . Every admin has they time where they say some questionable things to regs they know. What matters is how many times you do it. I can come across overalls toxic to people I know a few times in my time at sg. I’m not gonna check your logs and read every little thing you said but you were most likely denied because u always say these questionable things. 

Edited by BloodBlades

This isn't really intended as an attack against you bloodblades, you were just the first admin I came across in chat logs saying questionable things. I'm more putting into questioning what is considered disrespect and unwelcoming, bad admin behavior. I could have posted this about anyone, you were just the most convenient.

Reply to Thread