? servers

? players online

unus annus

• Content Count:  267

just wondering if anybody watched it through the past year, and what your favorite videos were, my personal favorites were probably cooking with sex toys and the entire paintball fiasco

for those that dont know what unus annus is, it was a channel made by markiplier and his friend ethan on which they posted a video every day during the past year of them doing various shenanigans, but there's a catch. One year from the first day they uploaded a video on the channel, on the 365th video, the channel and all the videos would be deleted forever, hence the name 'unus annus' or one year in latin. If you are interested its unfortunately too late since today is the last day. 

you can still watch their last video (livestream) thats going until midnight pacific time where they are looking back on the year and unus annus: 

• Like 1

• Content Count:  482

Yeah, already ordered the entire Momento Mori merch pack, it was a fun ride boys. This entire YouTube channel had so much too it, and it even made me realize a lot more what it’s about when I watched GameTheory’s video about the whole scenario, really good stuff. If you haven’t watched it already, make sure to go ahead and watch it in your free time here.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  240

Damn, I wasn't expecting them to be ending so early! It's almost like its been a year since they started, and already ending

fr tho I wish it was a permanent channel, great videos to watch in my spare time, favourite video was ghost hunting at an abandoned zoo.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread