? servers

? players online

TTT Events

• Content Count:  2681

Hey everyone, 

It's been a good while since our last TTT event and we wanted to push some out in the near future. The TTT team and myself  wondering what you would like to see, whether it being new or an old event coming back. Please leave a post down below of what you want to see in the future.

Thanks.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1987

11 minutes ago, Mace said:

Was just looking at some old suggestions for inspiration and saw an old comment from @Kieranabout a Zeus/Knife event, that'd be pretty cool. 

Maybe for a couple rounds but I feel like Zeus/knife only would get old really quick. Backstabbing isn’t a thing on TTT and the knives do 25 damage iirc for both left and right clicks. It would be better to have this incorporated with something else.

• Content Count:  903

1 hour ago, Trazz said:

Maybe for a couple rounds but I feel like Zeus/knife only would get old really quick. Backstabbing isn’t a thing on TTT and the knives do 25 damage iirc for both left and right clicks. It would be better to have this incorporated with something else.

Incorporating something else w it would be fine, could we make knives 1 hit with the Zeus for range?

Could either set knives as the 1 hit knife or lower health to make it easier then swiping 4 times for a kill.

Anyone is free to build off the idea's if you want to. 

More brain's working together makes good idea's.

• Content Count:  1987

6 minutes ago, Mace said:

Incorporating something else w it would be fine, could we make knives 1 hit with the Zeus for range?

Could either set knives as the 1 hit knife or lower health to make it easier then swiping 4 times for a kill.

Anyone is free to build off the idea's if you want to. 

More brain's working together makes good idea's.

You could make it 1 hit knives for all by simply increasing the damage and change everyone’s default / starting health. But like I said in the first post I don’t think that by itself would do. 

An idea that may work is doing an Among Us inspired event. One hit knives, player models and even voice proximity. 

• Like 3

• Content Count:  903

1 minute ago, Trazz said:

An idea that may work is doing an Among Us inspired event. One hit knives, player models and even voice proximity. 

That idea I like. 

1 hit knives, same player models, voice proximity and hud_showtargetid 0 (no names) would be fun, would have to find a working plug-in for the voice stuff tho, I know that's been hard to find, at least one that works with the current TTT plug-in.

Reply to Thread