? servers

? players online

Rocket League

• Content Count:  562

11 minutes ago, Nate. said:

I'd be more than willing to buy Rocket League and participate if anyone wants to show me the ropes

Edit: guess its free? someone clarify

id be down to show you some tips but for videos to learn from I recommend sunlesskhan Why you Suck at Rocket League series really helpful for beginners and my tips are to focus on raw mechanics and if you wanna have fun instead of rank up then you can focus on different mechanics such as flip resets and basic freestyling but I can definitely show you some of both words if interested 

• Like 1
Edited by dolo

• Content Count:  482

8 hours ago, dolo said:

YOU FOOLS you all will bow down to my GC rank. NOW bow. anyway really interested hmu if this becomes a thing

I bow down to nobody bud, don’t get too over your head.

7 hours ago, Nate. said:

I'd be more than willing to buy Rocket League and participate if anyone wants to show me the ropes

Yeah sure thing, just message me on discord, I’m free almost the entire day so I’d be more than happy to show the basics to the game. You’ll get it down easily within 30 minutes with the way I teach people how to play. 

7 hours ago, dolo said:

you can focus on different mechanics such as flip resets and basic freestyling

Chief, slow your roll my man literally just got the game. Learning how to freestyle, flip reset and that other shit takes more than a couple months or sometimes a year to get down. Chill, you can’t learn this stuff within the first day of picking up a keyboard and mouse/controller lmao. If you shove all this information to him at once, he’s not going to learn anything...can’t do that. Basics first.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread