? servers

? players online

Cats or Dogs?

• Content Count:  1253

My dog and cat don’t get along but they’re both really cute, my cat cleans herself and hunts and stuff, we don’t really clean her litter box since she uses it once every two years, as with dogs picking up poop isn’t fun. Cats are nice to cuddle with and dogs stay at your feet most of the time, I would have to say cats because my dog is more troublesome.

• Like 1
Edited by Jmc

• Content Count:  905

My Dog (Yellow Lab) is my baby girl.

110lbs of cuddles with the mentality of a lab dog, I also have a black cat that grew up with her so he has a lot of the same traits as her, I often joke that he's a 2nd dog with how much he acts like one.

They get along great and mess around with each other ALL the time, Chloe's (Dog) very lenient and not aggressive in anyway so even when the cat jumps on her and goes for the jugular, all she'll do is let it happen then lay on the cat till he submits. 

I grew up with 2 dogs and 4 cats with every aunt and uncle having cat(s) + dog(s) so I'm used to both of them and love em both.

I am a Dog person though since I just love how needy with attention they can be and how (mine at least) they always wanna be there with you. 

• Like 1
Edited by Mace

• Content Count:  482

Dogs easily, I have two dogs one named Angel who’s a Red Nosed Pit-bull and my small dog Baby who’s a half chihuahua half wiener dog. I love them both to death but I also have a cat, she’s a bitch most of the time. Her way in saying I love you is scratching the shit out of you. Wouldn’t do anything to replace them.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2342

Wait what. Aren't cats supposed to be lower maintenance than dogs? A cat knows to do its business in a litter box but with a dog you have to do a lot of training when it's a puppy to housetrain it. 

Either way, I like dogs more because I think there are more options with a dog. You can go walking, play fetch, or take them out to classes and socialize with other people. I don't (?) think these options are feasible with a cat.

My puppy took a long ass time to train (~1 year to house train) and we're still working on some things, but I think the effort was worth it.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1051

On 11/28/2020 at 10:16 PM, MXChaos said:

Personally i’m a cat person, i have a dog and a cat, but when your cat cuddles up to you and just loves on you, it’s the best feeling since a lot are usually kinda iffy with that, but your lucky if your cat has loved you on you for a long time. My cat got old and became loving.

I gotta say dogs, I'm finally coming to terms when it comes to liking a cat, but dogs are my care to love, had em' all my life and they are such gentle and cute beasts.. But holy shit shut the fuck up, the dog 10 streets over CANNOT HEAR YOU BARKING CHEWY DAMN

• Like 1

Reply to Thread