? servers

? players online

TTT targeting rule

• Content Count:  235

ive been targeted so much on TTT, its getting annoying like me. like for example, when im inno and a targeters a T they kos me off start, and all the other targeters kill me. or some1 buys a 1 hit knife and goes directly for me. this rule would be nice for people that get targeted everyround.

Edited by Kieran

• Content Count:  482

Although I don’t like being targeted as well at times, there’s nothing that can be done about this. It’s a game and if the person that’s targeting you is following every rule then he isn’t doing anything wrong except being annoying lol. My advice to you is kill anybody that attempts to kill you until you kill the traitor that kosed you at the start. Technically it’s self defense so there’s no reason for you to get in trouble for that. Or take the other (better) alternative and try and communicate with the other innocents until you find the person who kosed you and kill them. Usually you would think if this happens round after round people would start to use common sense and realize you aren’t the enemy, but hey people do what they feel to their liking. 

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2681

Targeting someone can eventually lead to it being harassment. There is a line between playing the game and purposely trying to go out of their way to get you out of the round as fast as possible. If you feel like they're doing it on purpose, call an admin, make a player complaint, contact an admin that's in game, or try and get one on via Steam messages if you have one added. Whoever gets there first will handle it appropriately.  One tip I can give you is to ignore it, you'll just feed them what they want if you keep responding in a harsh or mad way. There is really nothing an admin can do about this, unless it is super blatant and they see it for themselves.

• Like 4
Edited by Creten

• Content Count:  1026

42 minutes ago, Arctic said:

My advice to you is kill anybody that attempts to kill you until you kill the traitor that kosed you at the start. Technically it’s self defense

Please just make sure the kill is justified and you are not just killing anyone that approaches you. At the end of the day, if there is a KOS on you, they're just doing what they are supposed to by repeating the command and trying to execute it.

I 100% agree with what Creten mentioned above and must emphasize that you must not get vocally upset over this or else you're just fueling the fire. I do my best to try to call out the jackasses that bully and harass other players, primarily younger kids, because they believe your reaction is funny. If you feel someone is taking it things a bit too far, please feel free to message me on Steam and I will gladly call out the funny guy who thinks he's so tough or offer my advice.  (in addition to you reaching out to an admin, of course)

Edited by Danno
phrasing

• Content Count:  1987

1 hour ago, kit said:

ive been targeted so much on TTT, its getting annoying like me. like for example, when im inno and a targeters a T they kos me off start, and all the other targeters kill me. or some1 buys a 1 hit knife and goes directly for me. this rule would be nice for people that get targeted everyround.

We added a harassment rule awhile back in foresight of this. 

• We will not tolerate any form of disrespect or harassment. This includes using the rules or a lack there of to harass another player.

If it persists feel free to record and make a player complaint or report it to an admin on the servers. 

47 minutes ago, Arctic said:

Although I don’t like being targeted as well at times, there’s nothing that can be done about this. It’s a game and if the person that’s targeting you is following every rule then he isn’t doing anything wrong except being annoying lol.

Read the rule I posted above^

49 minutes ago, Arctic said:

My advice to you is kill anybody that attempts to kill you until you kill the traitor that kosed you at the start. Technically it’s self defense so there’s no reason for you to get in trouble for that. Or take the other (better) alternative and try and communicate with the other innocents until you find the person who kosed you and kill them. Usually you would think if this happens round after round people would start to use common sense and realize you aren’t the enemy, but hey people do what they feel to their liking. 

While this is a possible option, it’d be best to fall victim to the false KOS rather than accidentally RDMing an innocent in that mess. 

• Like 7

Reply to Thread