? servers

? players online

Masks...

• Content Count:  3299

Was a little annoying at first but then I got a bunch of fancy cloth masks that fit over my nose super well and now I barely even notice it. I have to wear one at work all day since we have people at risk but even when I'm at the gym I've gotten used to wearing one all the time I'm outside my home or car. I can understand the disposable ones being annoying but you can get a really solid mask for pretty cheap now a days.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  482

I don’t mind wearing a mask most of the time while I’m at work or just having to go out and run some errands for my family. I work in a deli, and what irritates me the most is when people don’t speak up behind the counter, when telling me what they want. They mumble under there breathe on top of the fact they have a mask over there mouth. Usually and I almost always have to tell them to repeat or speak up.. either than that, I don’t have an issue with wearing a mask if I’m keeping the customers safe and also benefitting myself at the same time. People who don’t pull the mask over there nose is like using a condom but poking a hole in it. It destroys the entire purpose of wearing a mask to begin with honestly. I get that if you’re wearing glasses and it fogs them up, that’s a different story but if you’re not wearing glasses and legitimately walking around without the mask covering your nostrils, you’re still spreading it. That’s plain out ignorant in my book. 

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1051

2 hours ago, Noxstar said:

I got a cloth mask and they were pretty comfortable to wear but obviously not breathing. Out of that, I don't really mind it.

I actually love cloth masks! I breathe out of them better than any other mask, and they are the most comfortable to wear, albeit; every mask just tends to destroy my ears.

• Content Count:  2697

I haven't left the house and gone to a public place without a mask since quarantine started. I tested positive for COVID on November 9th and then found out that a bunch of my coworkers tested positive as well. The one I work close with tested positive and he never wears his mask right or he just doesn't wear it until my boss yells at him. I got a strong feeling I got it from him but I don't know. Anyways, I have no issues with masks. I don't find them annoying at all unless I'm talking a lot and it keeps on sliding off my face but I'm sure there's a workaround for that. If it means I won't get anyone sick or someone won't get me sick again and it'll end up killing my grandma, then I will wear it. Another one of my coworkers is a massive idiot who believes all these conspiracies and one of them is that COVID isn't real and it's 5G and one of the things he used to prove it was this. It's a shame because he's kind of a cool dude but whatever. At least he wears his mask.

• Like 11

• Content Count:  1583

2 hours ago, Steven. said:

Also if you’re an idiot who doesn’t wear a mask and you’re potentially put other people’s lives at stake I don’t wish you catch covid but if you happen to and natural selection takes course, oh well. 

Why do people get so irrationally angry about this. These people have been doing fine without a mask for their whole lives, and I'm sure they don't see some new flu-tier virus as challenging that. Don't want to be bothered by these 'idiots'? Take off work, collect your stimulus or whatever unemployment/benefits you can and order all your food/groceries from home. Don't have the means or money for that? Looks like natural selection is taking it's course.

Seriously, having this much irrational fear about something means you're either A) old as hell B) incredibly unhealthy or C) very easily influenced by media headlines. Do your research and get over your germ theory. Go outside and live a little.

• Like 5

Reply to Thread