? servers

? players online

Masks...

• Content Count:  562

i liked the sarcasm there or is that just me. And using my point against me. 

So let me go into detail for every sentence i have said in my post quoted in your message there.

The use of logical fallacies. You should learn this btw very good for debating. 

The logical fallacy might not be very sound and check in the actual logistic terms but ill list the following logical fallacies used in my post. First and most obvious ad hominem fallacy where instead of making a actual logical response you instead throw insults at the person to make you seem better and their argument weaker. The second a little less noticable is called the straw man fallacy where I try and change your argument and what it logically means to make it look weaker. Third one now stay with me is called the circular argument now this one is insane. It basically means that i tried to push my argument that you look up facts off google and go on reddit by your actual posts before very unnoticeable at glance. Another, Hasty generalization I made a quick generalization of you that probably wasn't true that  pushes my narrative. Now look how smart I look and how I just used appeal to intelligence from my own playbook and definition the use of copy and paste off the third source i saw off google to make myself seem knowledgeable and likeable. Ah how ironic how it turns out that you use my own logical fallacy. I'm done arguing I got a big day tomorrow grinding out jb gang points.

• Content Count:  2697

6 minutes ago, dolo said:

So let me go into detail for every sentence i have said in my post quoted in your message there.

The logical fallacy might not be very sound and check in the actual logistic terms but ill list the following logical fallacies used in my post. First and most obvious ad hominem fallacy where instead of making a actual logical response you instead throw insults at the person to make you seem better and their argument weaker. The second a little less noticable is called the straw man fallacy where I try and change your argument and what it logically means to make it look weaker. Third one now stay with me is called the circular argument now this one is insane. It basically means that i tried to push my argument that you look up facts off google and go on reddit by your actual posts before very unnoticeable at glance. Another, Hasty generalization I made a quick generalization of you that probably wasn't true that  pushes my narrative. Now look how smart I look and how I just used appeal to intelligence from my own playbook and definition the use of copy and paste off the third source i saw off google to make myself seem knowledgeable and likeable. Ah how ironic how it turns out that you use my own logical fallacy. I'm done arguing I got a big day tomorrow grinding out jb gang points.

Congrats man. You made yourself look like a fool.

9nAlkmD.jpg

• Like 6

• Content Count:  4799

4 hours ago, Gentoo said:

However, there is close to 0 chance that calling people bad is going to make them good people. It's never worked and isn't going to work now. There's always been bad people, and the only way they're going to recalibrate their worldview is if it affects them personally. I can tell you, however, that conjuring up ridiculous names to call them is a surefire way to make sure they never consider a word that comes out of your mouth.

ebTsrp0.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________

You can't always convince everyone.

Edit: often it is more about keeping others from subscribing to those same views, nothing more.

• Like 1
Edited by SilentGuns

• Content Count:  5381

4 hours ago, dolo said:

When you try and dunk on someone for three posts but you're actually retarded so it doesn't go as planned.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  562

5 hours ago, delirium said:

When you try and dunk on someone for three posts but you're actually retarded so it doesn't go as planned.

obviously i hit some sort of nerve there or someone's a bit cranky. I never have insulted you once delirium, and i overall had respect for you seemingly crazy how you lost it in one sentence. 1v3 bitches

• Content Count:  569

7 minutes ago, dolo said:

obviously i hit some sort of nerve there or someone's a bit cranky. I never have insulted you once delirium, and i overall had respect for you seemingly crazy how you lost it in one sentence. 1v3 bitches

UWUC2R3.jpg

Keep digging yourself a grave bud! You're doing a really god job at it.

• Like 6

Reply to Thread