? servers

? players online

P90 Warning shots

• Content Count:  272

For the couple maps I got on when this was happening it really did not seem like that much of a problem. The CTs were getting shit on the entire time before Reflex and Ero came on. The Ts were shit talking the CTs and calling them terrible. The fact that the Ts can't handle being thrown around by Reflex and Ero using the P90 is crazy. They couldn't rebel because some CTs that actually gave orders and enforced joined CT side and they had to follow orders. They clearly were not very good at rebelling because the good Ts would have been able to win atleast a couple rounds by catching the CTs off guard. What was happening was completely within the rules and I do not think that anything should be changed. These pussy ass Ts just gotta learn how to rebel better and not be so bitchy after getting shit on every round like the CTs usually do.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  562

9 hours ago, thump said:

For the couple maps I got on when this was happening it really did not seem like that much of a problem. The CTs were getting shit on the entire time before Reflex and Ero came on. The Ts were shit talking the CTs and calling them terrible. The fact that the Ts can't handle being thrown around by Reflex and Ero using the P90 is crazy. They couldn't rebel because some CTs that actually gave orders and enforced joined CT side and they had to follow orders. They clearly were not very good at rebelling because the good Ts would have been able to win atleast a couple rounds by catching the CTs off guard. What was happening was completely within the rules and I do not think that anything should be changed. These pussy ass Ts just gotta learn how to rebel better and not be so bitchy after getting shit on every round like the CTs usually do.

just be gooder. That's your argument tell me how to catch a guard off guard  in a razor map when they could breathe on me with there untouchable 135 health. Razor is not even arguably the most well known map it is the most well known map in jb history. So secrets are known and how the hell are you supposed to rebel without a ct being a fool. You can't use any secrets without being hit down for 7 damage then naded. Secrets on razor especially are massively checked because of the severity of how those secrets can change rounds. I have almost the highest play time per day and i don't sweat. forcing people to sweat in a "non serious" server (not competitive in the way that you are actively trying to get better at any point) is a big turn off even to me. Again half the server left. after just two cts started doing this if this isn't frightening to the future of jb and this returns and keeps happening jb will eventually get old and turn into 1v1 server no more than 10 players on daily. 

Edited by dolo

• Content Count:  5377

28 minutes ago, dolo said:

just be gooder. That's your argument tell me how to catch a guard off guard  in a razor map when they could breathe on me with there untouchable 135 health. Razor is not even arguably the most well known map it is the most well known map in jb history. So secrets are known and how the hell are you supposed to rebel without a ct being a fool. You can't use any secrets without being hit down for 7 damage then naded. Secrets on razor especially are massively checked because of the severity of how those secrets can change rounds. I have almost the highest play time per day and i don't sweat. forcing people to sweat in a "non serious" server (not competitive in the way that you are actively trying to get better at any point) is a big turn off even to me. Again half the server left. after just two cts started doing this if this isn't frightening to the future of jb and this returns and keeps happening jb will eventually get old and turn into 1v1 server no more than 10 players on daily. 

Are you making a relevant point in this at all? Could you clarify because your word vomit is giving me a headache. 

• Like 2

• Content Count:  373

4 hours ago, dolo said:

To be fair you say you don't sweat but if I'm not mistaken you're the same guy that doesn't want to play anything other then jb cuz of "gang points". Dolo you're deadass being such a hypocrite because you don't like CT's "try Harding" but yet u do it on T

• Like 1

• Content Count:  562

11 hours ago, R3Flex said:

To be fair you say you don't sweat but if I'm not mistaken you're the same guy that doesn't want to play anything other then jb cuz of "gang points". Dolo you're deadass being such a hypocrite because you don't like CT's "try Harding" but yet u do it on T

Lol I joke about gang points yes I'd like to go positive but I'm not going to sweat my balls off like what would be needed to do if this keeps happening. You'll almost always see me go negative my gang we basically locked in 2nd place and me and my gang are perfectly fine there. I don't sweat in community servers unless it's shitting on you <3

• Like 1
Edited by dolo

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.