? servers

? players online

P90 Warning shots

• Content Count:  331

I've never liked this tactic of giving warning shots. This was a thing even back in 2017 before the CT buy menu even existed, with AWP warning shots being the common thing for CT's to do 90+ damage with. Since the AWP isn't used as much now, like kuri said, we should remove the ability to give headshot warning shots. 

• Like 1

• Content Count:  764

I agree with ReFlex. When I used to play JB every day, t's would always be winning by like 20-0 and it's just so insane how much more op t's are then ct's. I think that having these guns just gives them a boost to help them be more likely to win a match other than losing 20-0. I think there is no problem having a p90 warning shot or knife, or anything that does 90+ damage. It's simply improving the t's if we were to remove it. Ct's would have a lot less of a chance.

I definitely think that keeping 90+ warning shots is a necessity. I can see how t's would unlike this, because it gives the ct's more of a lift, but I do think it is important to keep this 1-99 damage rule. If we didn't have the rule every T would be insanely overpowered, especially on electric razor, and maps with a lot of secrets. I can see both sides though, like where if you are a T and a CT comes up to you with a P90 and shoots you in the head. It can be quite annoying.

I think if we even were going to change this rule, we shouldn't remove all SMG'S i say that we should just make a rule that says, to only give warning shots 1-85 or 1-90. A lot of ct's love to be toxic with using that though which could be a problem.

One more thing I was thinking about is, if the ct's hit you for 99 for example, if you get double warning shot on accident you will 100% die. Also if they warning shot you for 90+ if you dont follow an order later on, in the round, you will be warning shot for most likely over 10 damage so will most likely die.

I think it would be better to keep this at 1-99 I think there is no need to change it whatsoever

• Content Count:  116

For me, the key point of Jailbreak is the break part, it isn't just jail. Just stomping the prisoners and shooting them for 99 every round takes the fun out of it. The fun comes from the t's rebelling and the cts  fighting to gain control back of the prison. This paired with strict orders and enforcement can cause a lot of ts to die for very small mistakes they may unknowingly make. Like ZZL said, as much as I hate the high damage warning shots, I don't think a rule should be made against it. It ultimately falls on the cts whether or not to use this tactic. We should all be a little more wary of this kind of thing, as it can make people leave very quickly if its just the same get hit for 97, then get warning shot again or fall and die every round, because thats no fun and defeats the purpose of Jailbreak in a way.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  373

36 minutes ago, Byte said:

For me, the key point of Jailbreak is the break part, it isn't just jail. Just stomping the prisoners and shooting them for 99 every round takes the fun out of it. The fun comes from the t's rebelling and the cts  fighting to gain control back of the prison. This paired with strict orders and enforcement can cause a lot of ts to die for very small mistakes they may unknowingly make. Like ZZL said, as much as I hate the high damage warning shots, I don't think a rule should be made against it. It ultimately falls on the cts whether or not to use this tactic. We should all be a little more wary of this kind of thing, as it can make people leave very quickly if its just the same get hit for 97, then get warning shot again or fall and die every round, because thats no fun and defeats the purpose of Jailbreak in a way.

The thing is you say that CT's are giving strict orders but why do you think we are? The T's are try Harding because of the event there's nothing wrong with that but you guys are getting mad that were try Harding too? Hypocritical if you ask me 

• Content Count:  625

4 hours ago, dafty said:

A while back I had a run in with Vanya when the fucker was giving shotgun warning shots, and it absolutely PERPLEXED me that most people FAVORED the current rule that allows SMG headshot warning shots, HE warning shots, molotov warning shots, and shotgun warning shots.

bitch when did i give shotgun warning shots

It is a loophole to abuse the 1-99 damage rule but I think that people just need to shut up when announcing to the entire server they're going to shit on them with headshot warning shots. If you're a T and don't wanna get warning shot just follow the damn orders and there's a repeat plugin for a reason, there should be absolutely nothing stopping you from not getting warning shot if you're paying attention. The whole point is to stomp the prisoners because of their extreme tendency to rebel, and unfortunately the CTs are unable to actually control the Ts because either

a) They're too lenient and it's way too easy to rebel

b) They're very strict, are able to win some rounds but then Ts start complaining about "how hard it is to rebel" and all of that. What's the point of rebelling if it's not supposed to be hard?

Honestly people need to just stop thinking they're entitled to rebel and shouldn't be shooting down any meta CT plays because of their "gang points" or "ability to rebel". It can be a server killer but in the end it just defeats the point of having skill and experience when rebelling to actually produce some results.

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, TheZZL said:

This should stop you dead in your tracks. We're all on the same team here, right? 

I'll respond to some other comments when I get home later today.

I said it CAN be a server killer, but having 5 people screaming on their mics complaining about p90 warning shots is more of a server killer, don't you think?

• Content Count:  971

4 hours ago, Vanya said:

I said it CAN be a server killer, but having 5 people screaming on their mics complaining about p90 warning shots is more of a server killer, don't you think?

I've yet to see someone bring up a statement that directly contradicts themselves.

What do you think caused the people to scream, Vanya?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, dafty said:

I've yet to see someone bring up a statement that directly contradicts themselves.

What do you think caused the people to scream, Vanya?

What I'm saying is we should be trying to control our players instead of trying to meet their every petty demands. Might as well start a movement on the server and if I get enough followers/complainers to join me I can change literally any rule I want. Better yet, lets just start  right here. Petition to remove guns in armory, anyone interested? No? Well I'm just going to bitch about it on the server how armory is such an easy access to guns for Ts and it should be nerfed.

• Content Count:  5377

You guys keep saying loophole but I'm not sure you know what it means.

1-99 is the rule, anything that falls within that range is not a loophole, it's an acceptable warning shot. I can kinda see why some of you are upset about getting dinked down to 7 hp but at the same time you should either A) get better at following orders or B) get better at rebelling. 

As a few people in this thread mentioned this is just a fad. Don't worry there will be some other dumb shit to complain about in a month or two.

• Like 10
Edited by delirium

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.