? servers

? players online

Why do girls...

• Content Count:  586

Here are some good tips, if you really want some:

-If you are in high school or less: Don't worry about dating, it's really fucking rare that that shit will last. Don't hit on the girls there, you will look like a simp bitch. Your crush is only a crush and will probably never date you. Just wait for when high school is done and go to fucking parties. Talk to girls there make some new friends. Get out of the fucking house. If you never go to parties and finally are invited to one. Go to it, you might make a dozen new friends that night. Parties are the easiest way to make friends, even when you are a shy bitch. It will get you out of your comfort zone. Girls don't like rejects. If you have more friends, it means more parties. Which means more fucking girls bro. Isn't that shit dope?

To resume: In high school don't date, don't hit on your crushes because she don't want you. Get out of the house, go to parties and make new friends.

-If you are in college: Stop being a bitch and go to fucking parties. Yeah, more parties, who would of known. Easiest way to meet people and make friends. Girls go to parties. It's college, don't get a fucking girlfriend. Go get your dick wet and have fun before college is over. Yeah you should study, sure, but don't ruin your social life either. Some girls will be desperate in college and might want your bitchy ass in their bed, so leave your dorm or house. It's not nice guys finish last, it's pussy non-confident guys who don't leave their house and don't talk to women who finish last.

To resume: It's college, don't get a girlfriend, Party when you can, study when you can, make friends and don't stay in your dorm or house when you aren't in class. Be confident, even if you aren't, girls don't want a wimpy bitch.

-For people who are done school: This is the time you want a girlfriend. Hopefully you have moved out of your parents basement and have found a job. Keep in touch with college friends, they might introduce you to a friend, who happens to be a girl. She might be the one who knows. DON'T DATE COWORKERS AND DON'T TRY TO HIT ON THEM. If seen guys do this and it's so fucking cringy. If she don't like you, it will be awkward for a long while. You could try to meet girls at bars, but honestly if it's not to get you dick wet for one night, I wouldn't trust them. Don't fall in love with a girl you just had a one night with. Honestly dating apps aren't bad or if you have guts, talk to girls who are alone,but don't be creepy. If you want tips of how to talk to girls, just google it. Their are loads of good tips online. Like the other categories, leave your house and keep a social life and maybe one day you will meet the one.

To resume: Don't date or hit on co-workers, dating app's can work, leave your house, talk to girls and keep a social life. You will not get a girlfriend by staying in your house, hitting on girls who just want to have fun on servers and staying infront of your computer all day.

No way I'm proof reading this shit. Hopefully these tips will help one simp on these forums. If you want to know how I got my girlfriend, it was after college when one of my mates from college introduced her to me. We hit it off from there.

Stay patient my simps

Nice guy's don't finish last. Non-confident pussy bitches who don't leave their house or talk to women finish last.

I am not trying to be mean with this post, just realistic.

• Like 1
Edited by Will.

• Content Count:  1103

1 hour ago, Arctic said:

Yeah! Especially the one who tried to sue my ass for sexual harassment, I was threatened by my own school counselor that I would be put in hand cuffs for a fucking lie. Ended up winning that entire catastrophe.. crazy mother fuckers I tell you what, get help. 

you good?

• Like 1

Reply to Thread