? servers

? players online

one year

• Content Count:  267

yo, it me, inactive ttt admin guy. Just here to grace you with a post you dont care about. 

but really, if im being honest I couldnt be more happy about being here right now. As the title of the post says, today marks the day that I first logged on to the ttt server for the first time, bored, high, tired, and ready to get immediately banned like the last two ttt servers I visited. I couldnt have been more wrong about what would happen that night.

Id love to @ all the people who Ive met, talked to, had a deep convo at 3am, or just messed around with, but there are too many who dont have fourms accounts, and too many for me to get you all who do. But whether you met me at the start of what looked like a promising year, just saw me for the first time last night at way past a reasonable bedtime, or laughed with me after I said something stupid, you all know who you are and I just gotta say, thank you.

I dont like to get all gushy wushy here, but I really just gotta thank everybody here. Because of the servers, people, some occasional among us games in discord, and the forums, 2020 has somehow been one of the best years of my life, and most of it is thanks to this amazing community. 

see you in two weeks when im active again

• Like 13

• Content Count:  1920

I'm glad you were able to find enjoyment on the server and you're sticking around. I don't play TTT like I used to, but it's always nice to hear people finding enjoyment here and making good memories. We all have different stories but I think the thing that matters most is that while you're here, you can make the most of it. If I ever make my way back around to TTT, hopefully I'll see ya on :smile1:

• Like 1
Edited by phoenix_
what is grammar?

Reply to Thread