? servers

? players online

Question on T orders

• Content Count:  565

I found thats theres loopholes against t orders when a immate says i think a ct said XXX and others agree with them even though its not true including their tone suggest thats its not true as well. Is that a t order or no? it kinda irritating and annoying when a T(s) does those things, im not saying that those exact words count as t orders but i think you guys know what im talking about if you people had encounter what i dealt with.

Edited by Dom

• Content Count:  971

would personally love to see the ban on t orders lifted as i think they're fucking hilarious and spice up the game forcing T's to pay attention to who's giving orders

• Content Count:  1987

1 minute ago, dafty said:

would personally love to see the ban on t orders lifted as i think they're fucking hilarious and spice up the game forcing T's to pay attention to who's giving orders

Players can barely understand what was said for First Order. You really think they would be able to differentiate between a T order and CTs at medium-high pop? Bad idea. 

• Like 2

• Content Count:  971

1 hour ago, Trazz said:

Players can barely understand what was said for First Order. You really think they would be able to differentiate between a T order and CTs at medium-high pop? Bad idea. 

no thats why it would be funny

• Content Count:  958

On 1/3/2021 at 7:34 PM, BloodBlades said:

t orders is were a t makes up fake orders that the cts didnt say on voice or chat. This isnt allowed and you can always do !calladmin or tell admins in game about it. 

Answered here. Prisoners also have access to the !repeat command if they are unsure of what the current order is. Note that there is a difference between Prisoners lying about a previous given order, and them speaking an order as if they were a CT. The latter is a T Order, while the other one is just them disobeying/rebelling while trying to cheese their way out of it.

• Like 1
Edited by TheZZL

Reply to Thread