? servers

? players online

Let's Play, FORUMS CHARADES!

• Content Count:  971

Hey guys, chronic high quality poster daft here with another highly anticipated Off-Topic post!

Today I wanted to play a game with you guys, I call it FORUMS CHARADES!

Give at least 5 clues that describe a person in the SG community (try not to be mean guys, this is about spreading positivity :classic_biggrin:), but don't make it too obvious, as it might make it easy for someone to guess. 

I'll give an example by using and shouting out one of my biggest fans;

I have a crippling addiction to Overwatch (a game worse than Paladins), I'm a mediocre CSGO player, I'm addicted to animated Japanese teenagers, my name is a bit devilish, and I constantly talk about how my average skill is multiplicities higher than daft's peak . Who am I?

In this case, the answer would be @EvilEye

Happy Forums Charades Everyone!

• Like 8

• Content Count:  165

Wow! That was really tough! Hmmm let's see if I can think of one :classic_biggrin:.

I have a strange fetish for a big cat like creature, I play this free to play trash version of OVERWATCH called Paladins, I am a top tier high quality poster, I'm 4x worse than EvilEye at every game we play and I am married to a man. Who am I???????

OH SORRY! ACCIDENTLY PUT THE ANSWER! THANK YOU @dafty for pointing it out!

:classic_biggrin:Reply if you got it!

• Like 2
Edited by EvilEye

• Content Count:  971

2 minutes ago, EvilEye said:

Wow! That was really tough! Hmmm let's see if I can think of one :classic_biggrin:.

I have a strange fetish for a big cat like creature, I play this free to play trash version of OVERWATCH called Paladins, I am a top tier high quality poster, I'm 4x worse than EvilEye at every game we play and I am married to a man. Who am I???????

DING DING DING ITS @dafty!!!!!!!

:classic_biggrin:Reply if you got it right!

No you fucking idiot you don't put the answer in your own post, that defeats the whole purpose of the game. Mine was an example.

• Content Count:  165

2 minutes ago, dafty said:

No you fucking idiot you don't put the answer in your own post, that defeats the whole purpose of the game. Mine was an example.

Thanks for pointing it out buddy! Edited the post!

• Content Count:  1253

I have two 

1. I have one eye, I love to trash talk kids on the internet, I work for 2 dollars an hour, I blow at video games of all sorts and genres, there is a lot of slander that revolves my name, Who am I? HINT: or

2. I have two dogs that are small and tiny, I have 90s in all my classes, I'm pretty good at the video games I play and I am hackusated sometimes, I am Asian, I am not straight, Who am I? HINT: _Te

• Like 3
Edited by Jmc

Reply to Thread