? servers

? players online

This post is about...

• Content Count:  417

13 minutes ago, delirium said:

I don't think you have a grudge against lynxie even though he's currently in your crosshair. I think you have a problem with the community in general and how it's ran so you pick smaller insignificant fights instead of talking about the things that actually make you upset with people who can do something about it. The negative light isn't exclusively coming from your "jokes" poking fun at lynxie and if you think that's all I was referring to then you've clearly misconstrued the situation.

Anyways, I hope you can figure out how to move past whatever gripes you have with this place and don't end up taking a forced vacation because it's clear that you care about SG a little bit.

take this to dms so you butterfucks can kiss and make up or whatever

as a moderator of r/funny with 50,000 karma i want to discuss why we should get government sponsored gfs

• Like 15

• Content Count:  971

Just now, delirium said:

I don't think you have a grudge against lynxie even though he's currently in your crosshair. I think you have a problem with the community in general and how it's ran so you pick smaller insignificant fights instead of talking about the things that actually make you upset with people who can do something about it. The negative light isn't exclusively coming from your "jokes" poking fun at lynxie and if you think that's all I was referring to then you've clearly misconstrued the situation.

Anyways, I hope you can figure out how to move past whatever gripes you have with this place and don't end up taking a forced vacation because it's clear that you care about SG a little bit.

I have a problem with the community and how it's ran? That's a bit of an overstatement, don't you think? Obviously there's rulings and decisions I've been unhappy with, but you act like that's a critical issue, that I can't criticize anything that happens around here, and if I do I'm seen in a negative light.

You're right, I do care about SG. Whatever reputation I have here is one I expected to get before I clicked post. I post what I post because criticizing decisions and poking fun is what allows a community to function. If you can't see that after 11 years of being here I don't think you'll ever see it.

If you'll enlighten me, run me through my posts and tell me which ones put me in a genuinely negative light, because I'd be happy to explain any of them. Every single thing I've posted to this website I can give my reasoning to why I did it. It's not always objectively right, I don't always choose my words perfectly, and obviously I've changed my mind for most things, but It'd be a big favor for you to have given me some sort of specific post for why you think I'm seen in a negative light. 

• Content Count:  127

4 minutes ago, RemixedPixel said:

take this to dms so you butterfucks can kiss and make up or whatever

as a moderator of r/funny with 50,000 karma i want to discuss why we should get government sponsored gfs

thats awesome man. We should also have a national among us day where we point out whos sus

• Like 8

• Content Count:  400

26 minutes ago, Jmc said:

Are you disrespecting Delirium? Respect the join date man... Anyways an honorable mention would be r/Chonkers right @Nolan?

Yeah man, really big fan of r/Chonkers it always brightens up my day and gets me going when I see a obese cat!

• Like 5
Edited by Nolan

• Content Count:  5381

9 minutes ago, dafty said:

I have a problem with the community and how it's ran? That's a bit of an overstatement, don't you think? Obviously there's rulings and decisions I've been unhappy with, but you act like that's a critical issue, that I can't criticize anything that happens around here, and if I do I'm seen in a negative light.

You're right, I do care about SG. Whatever reputation I have here is one I expected to get before I clicked post. I post what I post because criticizing decisions and poking fun is what allows a community to function. If you can't see that after 11 years of being here I don't think you'll ever see it.

If you'll enlighten me, run me through my posts and tell me which ones put me in a genuinely negative light, because I'd be happy to explain any of them. Every single thing I've posted to this website I can give my reasoning to why I did it. It's not always objectively right, I don't always choose my words perfectly, and obviously I've changed my mind for most things, but It'd be a big favor for you to have given me some sort of specific post for why you think I'm seen in a negative light. 

You're allowed to criticize things... Never said you were not. It's the way you go about it that gets you the reputation. 

You're right, I've been here for 11 years and have applied my fair share of criticism to decisions or situations that I don't necessarily agree with, sometimes in ways that's unhealthy to the overall community or relationships that I have fostered here, so I think you would understand that I'm speaking from a place of experience and compassion when addressing you on your passive aggressive behavior and decision making when it comes to how you decide to express your discontent with decisions or issues that you may disagree with.

I'll provide you with some examples when I get off of work since you would like to go that route and I don't have time to read through your entire post history or pull screenshots of conversations I've seen outside of the forums.

I didn't really expect you to just own up to it anyways so Ill play ball and spell it out for you tonight if this thread is still up.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  331

image0.pngGod daft I’d really be careful man. I suggest you take lots of notes from people with really long time join dates seriously they’re serious people. I’m really worried for you man don’t get so angry ok? lynxie can’t help it he was born this way. Good luck reading through whatever this SG FORUM GOD is gonna type up for you he probably has multiple PhD’s in writing as he’s well over 30 years old. Come over to my house I got a bunch of bullet proof vests for you to wear while reading from my homies down in DC

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, Tweedledee said:

image0.pngGod daft I’d really be careful man. I suggest you take lots of notes from people with really long time join dates seriously they’re serious people. I’m really worried for you man don’t get so angry ok? lynxie can’t help it he was born this way. Good luck reading through whatever this SG FORUM GOD is gonna type up for you he probably has multiple PhD’s in writing as he’s well over 30 years old. Come over to my house I got a bunch of bullet proof vests for you to wear while reading from my homies down in DC

I actually changed my mind because I'd rather not waste my time dragging old shit back out to beat him over the head with it again for little to no gain. I see that you're still punching air though.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  331

8 minutes ago, delirium said:

I actually changed my mind because I'd rather not waste my time dragging old shit back out to beat him over the head with it again for little to no gain. I see that you're still punching air though.

image0.png

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, Tweedledee said:

image0.png

Breaking news:

Tweedle is upset he got banned for parroting racist talking points that he doesn't even understand and now he's taking his anger out on the forums because he doesn't understand how to control his delicate emotions either.

Setting the over under on a perm at a week; anyone wanna hop in on the action?

• Like 1
Edited by delirium

Reply to Thread