? servers

? players online

Weekly Scheduled Scrims?

• Content Count:  3294

23 minutes ago, Happy Man said:

I love this idea. Having a sign up sheet after every scrim for the next weeks scrim would help to decide who'd play in every scrim . 

Maybe not a sign up sheet, but a "Come by at x time if you want to play scrim!" is better, the informality would work better imo. I still really like this idea and hope the issues with the "new" plugin are fixed so this can happen. Other attempts to host events/revitalize the scrim server recently have failed since the game couldn't actually start/go 5 rounds without crashing.

Getting the stuff fixed might be a little difficult too, because the server has no official manager *ahem CAs if you want a free promotion*

• Like 1
Edited by TheZZL

• Content Count:  2206

On 2/11/2021 at 6:32 PM, TheZZL said:

Maybe not a sign up sheet, but a "Come by at x time if you want to play scrim!" is better, the informality would work better imo. I still really like this idea and hope the issues with the "new" plugin are fixed so this can happen. Other attempts to host events/revitalize the scrim server recently have failed since the game couldn't actually start/go 5 rounds without crashing.

Getting the stuff fixed might be a little difficult too, because the server has no official manager *ahem CAs if you want a free promotion*

Or you can give it back to its rightful owner. Just sayin

• Like 3

• Content Count:  4441

26 minutes ago, dafty said:

:bump:

I know @delirium made a joke about this, but if someone isn't taking initiative you can do this yourself similar to Black Rains movie night thread (date/time poll voting), have one admin present to enforce and operate on a first come first serve basis, with others who want to play having to wait to swap out with bottom fraggers or something. Probably worth tagging @Trazz too. 

Edited by All Ts

• Content Count:  5377

13 minutes ago, All Ts said:

I know @delirium made a joke about this, but if someone isn't taking initiative you can do this yourself similar to Black Rains movie night thread (date/time poll voting), have one admin present to enforce and operate on a first come first serve basis, with others who want to play having to wait to swap out with bottom fraggers or something. Probably worth tagging @Trazz too. 

Wasn't a joke... I know how things work around here somewhat.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread