? servers

? players online

Sever Managers

• Content Count:  3299

CA is the first rank we consider Staff at SG but they're below the rank of SM and IA with a focus on advising the higher-ups, coming up with ideas to better the community and dealing with player complaints. SM's focus on the back-end of the servers like changing plugins, adding maps, adjusting rules and making sure their assigned server is doing well however their responsibilities are totally separate from that of the IA team and isolated from each other unless you hold both ranks like myself, Trazz, or InfinityWard. IA's strictly focus on HR related matters like appeal bans, admin complaints and other people related issues that arise within the community. Personally I'd consider them equal in terms of rank scale in the current scheme of SG but others might have a different opinion than me in that regard.

• Like 8
Edited by Maniac

• Content Count:  3299

7 hours ago, TheZZL said:

Incase you were wondering, if you were to look at permissions IAs and SMs have access to the same commands in-game. IAs do have their own little chat and subforum we obviously can't see, but in-game since we're equal I can totally dog on @Maniac and smite him.

You're lucky we don't have smite on ZE. Hopefully that command isn't gonna be active during the crackhouse event...

• Like 1

Reply to Thread