? servers

? players online

Valentines day couples and singles events

• Content Count:  331

What if for valentines day we had two separate events for couples and singles. This is a pretty shit example but say that the couples had like an "Among Us Prox. VC" event, and singles had a "ttt" or "minecraft" event.

just a lil thought 

Edited by Astral

• Content Count:  5377

6 minutes ago, Happy Man said:

What if for valentines day we had two separate events for couples and singles. This is a pretty shit example but say that the couples had like an "Among Us Prox. VC" event, and singles had a "ttt" or "minecraft" event.

just a lil thought 

I can personally think of two couples who play here which is half an among us lobby.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  331

1 minute ago, delirium said:

I can personally think of two couples who play here which is half an among us lobby.

yea i kinda forgot that this is a gaming forum so the amount of relationships here are very slim. 
i honestly think it'd be kinda funny to see people try to get dates to an among us event tho.

• Content Count:  245

So this means I have two and a half weeks to both ask out and steam-gamerpill the chick who works at the library?

That's a tall order, but I think I can deliver

• Like 3

• Content Count:  565

3 hours ago, Happy Man said:

just a lil thought 

Such a bad idea 95% of all of SG are single while 5% at most are a couple including homie sexual ppl. Unless maybe......we have blind dates for the event :hyperthink:

Edited by Starlegendgod

• Content Count:  1984

51 minutes ago, delirium said:

Theres probably less than 10 people over my entire tenure here that I would let my girl talk to let alone play video games with. Hard pass.

u scared a jb player gonna steal ur girl 

• Like 2

Reply to Thread