? servers

? players online

Anyways...

• Content Count:  65

I again, have not posted on the forums in a bit. But here we are.

Quick and random today, as i recently was positive with  covid.

What was your worst experience when you were sick? 

• Like 5

• Content Count:  905

Sucks that you tested positive, hope ya get back to 100%.

For me it was 4 days of stomach pain, headaches and chills with after a visit to my doctor & a referral to the Hospital I learned that my appendix was estimated 45mins-1.5hrs away from bursting at the time I went in for surgery.

Not entirely sickness but I thought it was the flu or something and I never refused my moms suggestion(s) to go to the doctor's again to this day.

• Content Count:  482

Hope you get better throughout this chaos, you’ll end up getting through it eventually. 

I’ve had my fair share of sicknesses, but definitely at the top of my list has to be when I had the flu for almost a month and I kept throwing up every 5 minutes, to the point where I had nothing left inside of me and started throwing up blood instead. So yeah, that was quite the experience if I say so myself. If you know what the feeling is like when you feel like you’re about to throw up, just imagine that but it never ends and lasts out through the entire day. Shit sucked to no extent and I never wanna experience that feeling again..

• Content Count:  640

Probably 14 years ago or something like that i got double pneumonia on trip to see my dad in Pittsburgh 

It was a huge buzzkill bc i basically had to stay home for most of my time there, even though i felt fine, and it was my first time in the states. I mean i was still single digits in age but yeah could have been better.

• Content Count:  331

Hope everything turns out for the better and that you get well soon.

Christmas 2 years ago i had a bad stomach, was in the bathroom for the entirety of the party.

worst part is that it was only a 1 day thing and felt fine just fine the next day. 

• Content Count:  284

6 hours ago, phoenix_ said:

4 years ago I caught the flu and pneumonia right after each other. Was a hellish month I missed of school and it was terrible feeling like death for a month straight. Certainly don't recommend it. 

Had basically the same situation but literally when i went to fly out of the country. Time during the travel felt horrible especially with altitude changes. 

• Like 1

Reply to Thread