? servers

? players online

epilogue

• Content Count:  267

daft punk finnally made another public appearance today, sadly it seems to be their last:

theres plenty of shit about them affecting the music industry or whatever but I just liked their music, and am sad to seem them go. 

guess its time to listen through all the albums one more time.

• Like 6

• Content Count:  1583

26 minutes ago, John said:

I'm gonna miss them. They haven't released music in a long time but it's weird to see that they broke up. Daft Punk is probably one of my favorites artists. Favorite song has to be Contact, Veridis Quo, or Instant Crush.

I only started listening to Daft Punk because of Casablancas feature on Instant Crush. With that being said, Cage The Elephants cover is better :sipstea:

• Content Count:  267

2 hours ago, John said:

I'm gonna miss them. They haven't released music in a long time but it's weird to see that they broke up. Daft Punk is probably one of my favorites artists. Favorite song has to be Contact, Veridis Quo, or Instant Crush.

they didnt break up, as far as we know they just are announcing they are retired.

• Content Count:  107

10 hours ago, f0x said:

one more time.

such a good song. And I loved their whole animated music video series (would recommend watching the whole thing if you haven't already). Sad to see them go, but we can still always listen to their songs.

Reply to Thread