? servers

? players online

Admin

• Content Count:  928

3 hours ago, R3Flex said:

Abomination everybody get admin, including you just be more active show you care help new and everyone who asks and be a overall nice guy it isn't hard we just need to see you're putting in the effort. In your case I've seen you, you definitely know the rules and from what I remember you aren't toxic all you need to do its bring up those hours and times recently. 

I still have that $5 bucks you sent me in my paypal account still

• Like 2

• Content Count:  331

If you want to become admin, it doesn't just happen with the flick of a switch. Frequent your favorite servers and make a positive name for yourself on the servers. You want to look good in the eyes of players and admins alike. Most importantly you want to look good in front of staff members (ranked CA or higher). This doesn't mean simp for them, because they're normal people just like you and me. Just don't be too toxic, follow the rules and enforce them, stick out as someone who wants to be admin, and in a few months you could apply and most likely get accepted. 

• Like 2

• Content Count:  905

2 hours ago, Happy Man said:

If you want to become admin, it doesn't just happen with the flick of a switch. Frequent your favorite servers and make a positive name for yourself on the servers. You want to look good in the eyes of players and admins alike. Most importantly you want to look good in front of staff members (ranked CA or higher). This doesn't mean simp for them, because they're normal people just like you and me. Just don't be too toxic, follow the rules and enforce them, stick out as someone who wants to be admin, and in a few months you could apply and most likely get accepted. 

@Abomination Great advice to follow^^

• Like 1

• Content Count:  482

On 2/25/2021 at 9:49 AM, Starlegendgod said:

Not sure what am i looking at? Im not sure if this a troll or not but just being a lawful citizen of SG is only a layer of the surface of being admin. You have to contribute to SG in some way and be with them to the point your name sticks. Im glad if your looking for admin but speak with diff admins/higherups or look at fourms to see what makes a person admin-like

Not sure what looking at the forums has anything to do with administrating our servers. Hence the reason why we changed the rule of having at least 10 forum posts to apply for administrator to zilch. If anything they should pay attention and take notes from our current server administrators whenever they get the chance. For people who seek to apply for “Server Administration” we mainly look for people who can easily follow all the basics, that were meant to be obeyed on the servers including having a level-headed attitude, which should be obvious. We don’t expect for you to be at the top of the chain above everyone else. Just enough to prove you have what it takes to put people in check when needed by showing us certain qualities we look for, but nothing complex. If you guys think it’s extremely difficult to become a server administrator, you gotta get that thought out of your head. If you’ve shown to us all the qualities that we look for in a candidate and have decently fair activity on the servers you enjoy the most. Then you’re doing everything we expect from you when applying for such a position.

Now if we’re talking about being interested in CA+ one day then this statement would definitely apply.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  565

7 hours ago, Arctic said:

Not sure what looking at the forums has anything to do with administrating our servers. 

There are fourms located in SG that shows the admin rules, how to enforce correctly aganist certain situations, and generally act around others to be a role model. Basically how not to mess things up first day on the job and so forth. I think i meant just looking at the fourms, no. I mean analyzing what to do accordingly on many situations which i dont mean act as a robot but not act on impluse or emotion as greatly.  

Edited by Starlegendgod

• Content Count:  209

If you were to sign up for admin, I don’t think you would make it right away. I haven’t seen you on the servers at all and even if you just came back, you would need extra time on the server.

Reply to Thread