? servers

? players online

old sg

• Content Count:  90

obligatory lyn shitpost warning

i think it's rlly fun and sad reading through the old posts, and looking at people who commented etc., such as a guy named @The Generalwho went inactive in 2013 and has never come back. people who disappeared off sg and we have no trace of where they went or what happened to them. nearly everyone from the old threads have disappeared over time. another person who was apparently pretty notorious in the community just disappeared in 2007. (@T-MaG) it's really weird to think they haven't talked on sg for over a decade. i wonder what happened to all the 2007 old school people. as well, the first post you can find is just a guy talking about a "new game" called portal, even though now it's a legendary game from the olden times. 
random shitpost but i like thinking abt it 

• Like 3
Edited by aureli

• Content Count:  8756

1 hour ago, delirium said:

Just wait until you find the juicy stuff like the furry war or DDIS's fake "I'm in the canadian military" thread or the watchmen thread. 

Amit and Charles are still watching over us

Also, I don't like to read old posts anymore. Especially mine because prior to ~2015 I had half a brain (I'm up to 3/4 of one now).

• Like 11

• Content Count:  565

Its been close to 20 yrs man, thats a long time. Most likely they have their own family or even are dead. If you were playing SG at 20yrs old when it first came out you would be close to 40yrs old in 2021. Its pretty sad to hear but atleast all the memories are stored in the old accounts. Theres only a hand full of players joined from the 2000s left that are still active today but even most of them were very little kids when they joined SG.

• Like 2
Edited by Starlegendgod

• Content Count:  3150

2 hours ago, delirium said:

Just wait until you find the juicy stuff like the furry war or DDIS's fake "I'm in the canadian military" thread or the watchmen thread. 

God please don't remind me of the furry war.

1 hour ago, Prez said:

Amit and Charles are still watching over us

Also, I don't like to read old posts anymore. Especially mine because prior to ~2015 I had half a brain (I'm up to 3/4 of one now).

This is 100% accurate.

P.S. You're both filthy oldfags

• Like 3

• Content Count:  262

I miss the old days, even though I left for a few years and I might not of joined in 09/10 but it amazes me to see the server still active and people who I knew back in 015/016 have moved up in the ranks. Even some regulars I used to play with still play it's just crazy here's to another 20 years!:amen:

Reply to Thread