? servers

? players online

a way to pick shit up event

• Content Count:  235

i would like to see the an event that has the plugin that allows you to carry stuff enabled, to see how it works out and how the community can use it to play around with.

• Like 4
Edited by gween

• Content Count:  1105

My mans really wants to be able to pick things up, my suggestion is to apply for admin, climb through the ranks and reach server manager or wait patiently until the TA can potentially fix it.

But if you really want it to happen as an event through the new TTT plugin, give suggestions on what events could require that enabling of that or something at least instead of just asking for it, makes it a lot easier on the SMs of the server and the ET members when reading through these. But there is like zero events imo that would require that to be enabled so uhhh good luck on that. 

• Like 8

• Content Count:  235

12 hours ago, Steven. said:

My mans really wants to be able to pick things up, my suggestion is to apply for admin, climb through the ranks and reach server manager or wait patiently until the TA can potentially fix it.

But if you really want it to happen as an event through the new TTT plugin, give suggestions on what events could require that enabling of that or something at least instead of just asking for it, makes it a lot easier on the SMs of the server and the ET members when reading through these. But there is like zero events imo that would require that to be enabled so uhhh good luck on that. 

1, do u think im getting admin and surviving that long, and 2 im thinking picking props up and having them faze through players while picked up and unable to freeze them like in differentt servers

• Content Count:  1009

Feel free to make another suggestion with more detail and putting a bit more effort into the post, for now this is rejected.

Reply to Thread