? servers

? players online

Valorant scrims

• Content Count:  793

On 3/24/2021 at 10:33 AM, Mikey. said:

It would most likely a lot of work to give any type of rewards for playing in the scrims because there is no real way of how to count the hours your are playing and no way to use the raffle points unless you go on a CS server. So as far as regs go the rewards points could work but for anyone else who doesn't play cs that much anymore or at all there is no incentive for them joining besides to just play the scrim.

To always have someone on that's trusted to host the scrims isn't gonna happen cause if people want to scrim they are going to get people together whether someone "trusted" is there or not, which that in itself makes it harder because you don't know how people are going to be once the game starts and that in itself would make it hard to moderate unless you have two trusted people on each team to see who is not allowed to play in the games anymore due to toxicity, as for moderating it would become a lot of work for CA+ on discord and if random people are how they are it might be harder for a partnership with discord as the chat isn't gonna be watched 24/7, as if it stayed just within the community yes this could be a semi decent idea but the idea of getting random people in seems a bit far fetched for it having a channel and role because I think the risk would be way greater than the reward. The community for valorant can be more toxic than league and thats just how I see it.

@Hawks @Acer i'd have no problem putting up rewards for a tournament if its possible :D

Another Valorant scrim soon?!?!?!??!

Yeah I won't count on it becoming like the SG League thing just because SGSL was a disaster in terms of scheduling and maintenance. Don't take that in as we don't plan on having more in the future though because we definitely do and we see the amazing potential Valorant has. If you want Valorant scrims though to become more of a weekly thing and be integrated with the discord that's really a talk you should have with the Marketing team or the BDs. I would love to do Valorant Scrims frequently but I do also have other projects that take up that time. I really appreciate all of you being adamant and excited about the future of this community involving Valorant and I really do insist you talk to someone like @Mace.

Anyway we might take you up on that offer one day ;)

Thanks!

• Like 1

Reply to Thread