? servers

? players online

NYC Trip

• Content Count:  331

I'm gonna be in New York City for a few days and I don't really know what to do when I get there. I'm really only going bc of a business trip with my dad, but I decided to make a post hoping to get some ideas on places to visit. If you're from NY or know the area, gimme some places to visit (restaurants, parks, etc.) 

• Content Count:  562

Go to queens I heard that their is like this fucking spider guy or smt and like a teleportation device that like teleports you to the queen of england. But go and swim in the bay :thumb:

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5381

For only $1499.99 @John will be your personal guide to the city. This is quite the bargain as it includes all transportation (in a snazzy Elantra equipped with the sport package for punctual arrivals to the myriad of locations you'll be experiencing) food and the expert knowledge of a local to make this the most memorable visit to the big apple ever!

If you have any questions in regard to our services please feel free to reach out.

• Like 5

• Content Count:  1012

3 minutes ago, delirium said:

For only $1499.99 @John will be your personal guide to the city. This is quite the bargain as it includes all transportation (in a snazzy Elantra equipped with the sport package for punctual arrivals to the myriad of locations you'll be experiencing) food and the expert knowledge of a local to make this the most memorable visit to the big apple ever!

If you have any questions in regard to our services please feel free to reach out.

If you get lucky you’ll get a promotion. Good thing I only payed 100$ before his services became mainsteam. 

• Like 2

• Content Count:  200

1 hour ago, dolo said:

Go to queens I heard that their is like this fucking spider guy or smt and like a teleportation device that like teleports you to the queen of england. But go and swim in the bay :thumb:

fr pull up to my borough mad peaceful here. But for real though you can visit places like SoHo or like K-Town in Manhattan . I usually hang around there after school for shopping, photography, whatnot etc. A little personal connection to that place ya feel. dont get lost tho the subways can be tricky for foreigners 

• Content Count:  971

2 hours ago, Happy Man said:

I'm gonna be in New York City for a few days and I don't really know what to do when I get there. I'm really only going bc of a business trip with my dad, but I decided to make a post hoping to get some ideas on places to visit. If you're from NY or know the area, gimme some places to visit (restaurants, parks, etc.) 

1 hour ago, Error. said:

I don’t live in NYC, but I’ve visited NYC

I don’t know many places you can go but my biggest tip is do not go to Time Square by yourself, my friend got mugged that way when we went

Every single person I know including my friends and even a few of my teachers who have gone to NYC got robbed one way or another. Either pick pocketed, their car window smashed in, mugged, or in the more bleek cases, my teacher took a picture with a dude dressed up as Batman with his 8 year old son, then Batman held his phone hostage until he paid the dude 28 bucks for the picture.

My best advice is to be as cautious as possible no matter where you are and if you've got a kid with you, don't take pictures with any random "celebrities" or super heroes or whatever, shits a total scam.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread