? servers

? players online

Jb RTD superhero's

• Content Count:  617

What more do I have to say it did great before it will do great again and it gives us a change of pace from the basic events we do on jb maybe add a leader board event along with it like before.

RTD Superhero's was a blast to play when it was going on and the players loved it so hey why not bring it back for all the new/regs to enjoy again maybe add new rolls and cosmetics would be nice.

• Like 4
Edited by gween

• Content Count:  256

Since the last Gang War, I feel like no one are actually going for gang points and it doesn't server as a good overall leaderboard for Ts,  I feel like a new leaderboard for Ts like the old !rank or !top would make being T a lot more satisfying. Another option would to add like how many times a CT or a T won a lr.  This would entice CTs and Ts to actually LR and not just shoot each other on sight.

• Like 5

• Content Count:  617

1 hour ago, R3Flex said:

But Idk how I feel like the leaderboard reset I feel its too early

I don't mean the ct top leaderboard I'm talking like a whole new leaderboard like what was done in the valentines event or something similar to that 

Edited by Zero Two

• Content Count:  373

1 hour ago, janseen said:

Since the last Gang War, I feel like no one are actually going for gang points and it doesn't server as a good overall leaderboard for Ts,  I feel like a new leaderboard for Ts like the old !rank or !top would make being T a lot more satisfying. Another option would to add like how many times a CT or a T won a lr.  This would entice CTs and Ts to actually LR and not just shoot each other on sight.

Honestly yea I second this leaderoboard

• Like 2

• Content Count:  587

1 hour ago, janseen said:

I feel like a new leaderboard for Ts like the old !rank or !top would make being T a lot more satisfying.

I would like to see the return of !top as it gives people a motivation to grind for individual points ; imo it might be more impactful then gangs where once the gang war is over no one really goes for it

• Like 2

• Content Count:  3294

14 hours ago, janseen said:

The plan was to do Gang Wars every 3-6 months, but it looks like we got a little busy with other things and now are on the tail end of that set time. We should totally shoot to do another one soon, as the last one we did was pretty successful. Bringing back an individual leaderboard system strays away from the little semblance of roleplay we have left, and there are so many more future opportunities for success and excellence with a gangs plugin that I wouldn't want to revert back to the old system.

For the OP, a lot of people really loved the SuperHero event we did back in the fall (Thanks @Chad ), so we can totally do it again stepping into the future. RTD is also another loved idea, so we can bring it back together. If you're REALLY itching for RTD there's a Crackhouse RTD event this Saturday at 7 PM EST, so check that out.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  133

On 4/9/2021 at 1:27 PM, oSen said:

I would like to see the return of !top as it gives people a motivation to grind for individual points ; imo it might be more impactful then gangs where once the gang war is over no one really goes for it

!top added a really good competitive aspect. It enticed people to play, and In my opinion I think JB feels kind of empty w/o it. Seeing !top leaderboard gone and replaced with gangs is just disappointing. Definitely hits different

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1161

On 4/10/2021 at 2:19 AM, TheZZL said:

The plan was to do Gang Wars every 3-6 months, but it looks like we got a little busy with other things and now are on the tail end of that set time. We should totally shoot to do another one soon, as the last one we did was pretty successful. Bringing back an individual leaderboard system strays away from the little semblance of roleplay we have left, and there are so many more future opportunities for success and excellence with a gangs plugin that I wouldn't want to revert back to the old system.

For the OP, a lot of people really loved the SuperHero event we did back in the fall (Thanks @Chad ), so we can totally do it again stepping into the future. RTD is also another loved idea, so we can bring it back together. If you're REALLY itching for RTD there's a Crackhouse RTD event this Saturday at 7 PM EST, so check that out.

Answered by ZZL (bottom paragraph). 

Thanks for the suggestion!

Reply to Thread