? servers

? players online

What are your best childhood memories with gaming?

• Content Count:  262

All these games we grew up playing (well some or most) have played these games that have just made the older gaming experience amazing, like these games:
Halo 3 and before.
Portal
Grand theft auto san andreas and vice city
COD blackops 1,2| MW2

Even mobile games like:
Angry birds
Temple run
Fruit ninja

ETC...

What game did you grow up with? And what are your best memories/ what makes them so special to you?

• Like 1
Edited by D4NK

Just now, carrollton said:

probably beating my first zombies easter egg or getting the acid gat for the first time on mob of the dead

Black ops 1's moon easter egg was the first I completed, fell in love with black ops zombies ever since.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  133

All of the Call of Duty games starting with Black Ops 1 were primarily what I played growing up and I've definitely had some of my favorite memories playing with friends on them. All time favorite has to be Skyrim though. I haven't stopped coming back to the game since the day I got it

• Like 1

• Content Count:  562

You dirty shit poster you. Jk I love this topic. Other than the first time I can remember playing a video game which would be w101 or cool math games I think my first gaming experience for PC was Roblox. As cringe as it sounds we all have a account with a name that we probably won't share to anyone unless demanded. I think roblox for everyone holds a special part in their gaming "career". Honorable mentions would obviously be wii sports and minecraft. I just remember getting home from school not knowing the ups and downs of life and play wii sports on my mom's old ass 1 ton TV that we still have in our living room. I remember my mom always making me wear that little wrist band on the controller and I would always sneak it off. I think my love for baseball at that time came from the game. Now with my second honorable mention Minecraft. I think minecraft is also one of those games where you literally lose track of time playing. I wish we could all go back and experience building that diamond block 5 by 5 or the dirt hut and try and replicate whatever Stampy or any other famous youtuber built. (I'm still salty about that aether portal tho). This probably got a little off topic but I'd like to add one more game that kinda shaped me to like video games. Rocket league, as many know I'm pretty good at rocket league and have had it since the Christmas right after release and actively probably have 6 accounts. With 3 of them being used which are 2 alts and my main. Rocket league was just perfect and still is to this day because of one thing they didn't change a thing (basically). I remember pissing off my family members watching pickapixel or some cringe 2016 youtube crate unboxing. Grinding the game with friends and being inspired to freestyle. There will never be another rocket league for me. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, dolo said:

You dirty shit poster you

:pepehands:

cool math games

In primary school(middle school) I used to play cool maths games all the time! the teachers had pea for brains so they actually belived that they were math games

:ez:

I think roblox for everyone holds a special part in their gaming "career"

When I was younger I might of played it once or twice but thats about it.

• Like 1
Edited by D4NK

Reply to Thread