? servers

? players online

What are your best childhood memories with gaming?

• Content Count:  331

Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition holds a special place in my heart. Playing that after school late into the night was so much fun, and I was probably happy then. CoD: World at War as well, and idk why but no one seems to remember playing this game at all. It's all I played until BO2 came out, and that game was and still is fucking amazing. MW3 infection also. Getting a lot of people from public lobbies into a private one with no throwing knives, getting people into camping spots that are incredibly hard to kill in with like 18 people in a single lobby. Shit was wild.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  195

13 minutes ago, Paggos said:

Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition holds a special place in my heart. Playing that after school late into the night was so much fun, and I was probably happy then. CoD: World at War as well, and idk why but no one seems to remember playing this game at all. It's all I played until BO2 came out, and that game was and still is fucking amazing. MW3 infection also. Getting a lot of people from public lobbies into a private one with no throwing knives, getting people into camping spots that are incredibly hard to kill in with like 18 people in a single lobby. Shit was wild.

minecraft on 360 hit different man 

• Like 3

• Content Count:  262

14 minutes ago, Paggos said:

Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition holds a special place in my heart.

Now this is a hidden gem I completely forgot about... I can remember chilling in the tutorial world trying to find the hidden chest around the map, was a blast.

• Like 3
Edited by D4NK

• Content Count:  1103

Playing the first Destiny mission when I was around 11 years old and when a dreg jumped in front of me, I got so scared that I turned off my Xbox

My favorite game when I was younger was Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, especially the zombies

• Like 2
Edited by Error.

• Content Count:  2694

Playing GMOD TTT nonstop with @fozwhen we were in middle school/high school. As a kid I fondly remember playing Spiderman games on my PS2 while sitting in some Barney chair. Those games were a blast and I'll never forget them. I don't think I ever really did anything story wise. I just slung webs everywhere. I also remember coming home from school and playing MW2. I would immediately mute the whole lobby because I didn't want my mom to hear everyone cursing or saying some wild stuff. It was alright for me to play a game where I killed people but other people cursing was a no no :classic_cool:

I remember a couple dudes roasting me on Favela going, "YOOOO THIS GUY IS USING THE BARRET WITH AN ACOG. WHAT A F*****"

• Like 2

• Content Count:  178

My video game addiction started with super Mario bros on the wii. That game holds a special place in my heart and it really was a fucking banger of a game I replayed it like 15 times. I played it with family, establishing dominance by carrying them on every level. 
Other than that, my favorite games I played were BO1, BO2, BO3, MW2, and MW3 on the ps3 and ps4. Memories of quick scoping and trickshotting on multiplayer with a bunch of grown men, actively shit talking them are still very prominent in my head. My favorite game mode is zombies and I would always fuck with people and troll them in random lobbies with friends. Being a squeaker in cod lobbies and trolling were some of my favorite gaming memories. Yesterday I actually bought BO3 on steam for my pc just to play all the maps and do all the Easter eggs again. Feel free to message me if you wanna play with me, I’d love to play some zombies with the community. 

• Like 3

Reply to Thread