? servers

? players online

What are your best childhood memories with gaming?

• Content Count:  116

4 hours ago, Ero said:

Bo2 tranzit just makes me feel like on on the 360 with the boys

Spent way too much time with friends playing black ops 2 zombies/multiplayer on xbox360. Definitely the most memorable and nostalgic game for me

• Like 3

• Content Count:  262

11 hours ago, John said:

I remember a couple dudes roasting me on Favela going, "YOOOO THIS GUY IS USING THE BARRET WITH AN ACOG. WHAT A F*****"

The barret 50 cal with the acog was pretty good imo, the smaller scope made it easier for me to dome kids.

Edited by D4NK

• Content Count:  903

As a young kid first starting with video games, I used to play Madden '04-'07, 2K '05-'08 (NHL/before 2K stopped making hockey games and EA took over as the forefront publisher), FIFA '07 & Flatout 2 on the original xbox. A bit after I PAID for my Mojang account and got into MC Hunger Games w/ my friends. (Mojang accounts used to be $10 with MC free for the younglings who don't remember the golden years)

Then moved to the 360 and starting playing COD. MW2 was my intro to the series and for the longest time I wondered if I would even play another game title aside from COD. I went through BO1 afterwards where I first played Zombies on Kino and fell in love with the Zombies mode (I nearly shit myself out of fear my first time playing Kino solo, home alone with headphones on). I followed and continued to play COD until after B04 (BO4 was my last chance for COD), it lost it's roots IMO.

I also had a Wii, PSP, PS2/PS3 and a BlackBerry Playbook I used to play N4S Undercover on when I was really bored.

I had a lot of gaming & games in my life but nothin will be higher up on my tier list then MW2/BO1 Zombies.

• Like 1
Edited by Mace

• Content Count:  107

The two things that I remember the most throughout my childhood was getting my DSi and Pokemon Black. I loved playing that game even after beating the main story. Music slapped too.

The other one was playing Star Wars Batltlefront 2, the OG old one. First shooter game I played, and I could never play it with anyone else except my brother. Such a fun game.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  198

Me and my brother used to go to our cousin's house and play Halo: Reach on the Xbox 360 all day. It was always so fun to play no matter what happened in the game. It's something that I will always hold in my memories.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread