? servers

? players online

Sg Minecraft

• Content Count:  133

I think it would be pretty fun with a Minecraft server to add to the community not sure how many of you play Minecraft but I play it a good bit and maybe some more I know there would have to be someone to start up a server but I feel it would be a fun idea 

• Like 3
Edited by Creten

• Content Count:  2730

As fun as another Minecraft server sounds, it’ll most likely never happen. I know it’s been tried many times and every time it hasn’t worked out. Even myself tried a few times with others.

If you want go ahead and start a server if you want, I know I bunch of members around here have played Minecraft more than once.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  562

Going off what Clamor said we usually do a @PaggosSMP when we feel like it. That 's the closest thing to a minecraft server that the community has. If your talking about a huge server with minigames and something like Mineplex and Hypixel. The problem is, that they are known amongst (:trollsm:) the minecraft community. Aswell as the Hive minecraft sever going down recently people know there isn't much available money since Hypixel is usually taking it all. I don't think this would be a good decision to make a server but an event would be cool. We did MC hunger games a month to two months ago (I don't remember exact date) and the community was very much into it and it was one of the most creative and fun events I think I've played. (events team this means do the MC hunger games again)

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2681

An official server will not be attempted by SG ourselves again, as said by Caution several times. Due to the failed attempts in the past it has left a bad taste in our mouths. Temporary servers is really the only thing we're up to do doing. However, the Events Team has something planned in the future. I won't go into details as of what it is, but it is something you should be excited for.

• Like 6

Reply to Thread