? servers

? players online

Cheap Flights Advice

• Content Count:  107

http://www.gtfoflights.com/ 

not sure how much this helps, but you can find tickets to under-booked flights at cheaper prices, only problem is these are last minute. there's probably a ton of other sites/apps that let you see cheaper prices, this is the first one I found. 

All this depends on whether your trying to go somewhere specific, or just go anywhere cheap during a break. I think they also have options at airports to find cheap last-minute flights, but don't quote me on that.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1920

As someone who has a father who works in the airline industry, he's taught me a thing or two over the years. Honestly telling you, there is no surefire way to get cheap tickets. There are steps you can take to aim to get a cheaper flight, but with prices determined by some fancy computer algorithm, sometimes it is hard to beat the system now.

BUT some things that do hold true still such as flying mid-week (Tues-Thurs) will find you a cheaper ticket compared to weekend travel, booking at least a month ahead of time, being willing to sacrifice a "good" seat for something towards the back, comparing options of airlines, etc.  Sometimes people will utilize layovers for cheaper tickets, but you will get yourself significantly longer travel time in doing so. 

Also I'm not sure when you're planning to travel but usually the Spring and Summer months are much more expensive to travel compared to Fall and Winter, with exceptions like Christmas and Thanksgiving. Good luck.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  6759

5 minutes ago, phoenix_ said:

BUT some things that do hold true still such as flying mid-week (Tues-Thurs) will find you a cheaper ticket compared to weekend travel,

100% this

TOTALLY don't use a VPN to book.... WEIRD at 1x

• Like 5

Reply to Thread